Shpongle !

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by followurblyss, Feb 15, 2010.

1. #1 followurblyss, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2010
    Well, i've just found out that Shpongle is playing a show in NYC in april, I am DEFFINATLEY going to that shit. Who else loves shpongle? Favorite song?

If you don't know what they're live shows look like (as i didn't a few days ago), you MUST watch this video. It's the trippiest shit i've ever seen!
    I thought for a second it'd be awsome to trip there...
    Than, i quickly realized, it will NOT be a good idea to watch THIS while tripping...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBWVZHVP-0A"]YouTube- Shpongle - Live in Concert - Part 02 - HQ[/ame]

2. Gunna catch their Austin show. Cant wait.:smoking:

3. #3 Bluish, Feb 15, 2010
    <3 Shpongle

Hopefully attending their show in Knoxville in April with some friends! Prometheus and Younger Brother will be playing sets too :]

4. #4 Harry Hood, Feb 15, 2010
    New York City you say? I'll have to go. Might have to take some Shiitake mushrooms with me.

5. shpongle is fucking awesome. saw them play a late night at Wakarusa last year. soooooo doooopppeeee. im gonna catch them in charleston and athens

6. I listen to Shpongle so much its crazy, I have listened to them on several diffrent drugs and they never get old.:smoking: