Shpongle

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by kush452, Nov 28, 2008.

1. I love Shpongles work. Raja Ram is a genious and Hallucinogen is like a mad scientist. Or the other way around whichever works.

You HAVE to listen to DMT (Devine Moments of Truth).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1jPeG1LlaQ"]YouTube - Shpongle DMT[/ame]

2. shpongle makes me want to frolic in the South American jungles, licking every frog I come across, poison or not.

Saudade pt2 is amazing. Best work I've heard from Raja. There better be more flute in their next album...

3. just stumbled upon these guys last night on imeem when i was trippin..smooooooth. GREAT sound, im obsessed now! great shit to chill out to n just roast a bong bowl..smooooooth. :smoking:

4. SHPONGLE! wow, psytrance has reached the blades of GC. this is good news.

you have to see them live. have to.

5. I dig the video for Star Shpongled Banner with the creature that just keeps evolving. The animation is crazy and the jam is mind melting.

6. i have a friends whos in LOVE with them. we would be chilling with some girls and he'd put that shit in and theyd be like WTF is this and hed be like stfu this is shpongle and were playing it till the end.

and this dude its the epitome of stoner. youd know he was a stoner just by looking at him for half a second. long hair, says dude, laid back, smart as fuck, always has references to back it up, many pieces, always stoned. all we play at his house is bone thugs, tech n9ne, or shpongle.

7. Someone gave me a shpongle mix cd and I love it. I don't know the names of any of the songs but yeah I smoke to that shit all the time.