Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Showers.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InsertUserHere, Sep 20, 2010.

1. I've heard from many people that showers kill highs, but i toked it up the other day, the came home and took a shower; best shower of liiiiife. :p aha. Except for the part where the showerhead screamed (You know, how it does normally sometimes.) and the room was filled with steam. freaked the fuck outta me. Anyone else had good shower experiences?

2. Yeah showers are insane. When the shower head turns on it always scares me when im high. Every single time.

3. showers are extremely fun high. feels amazing but for me it does kill the high after.

4. Well I am bout to take a tolerence break because I smoke a good 5-6 bowls a day but whenever I am in the shower I am usually toking lol.. Its the shit, doesn't kill the high in my opinion too

5. Amen to that. Showers are amazing stoned, I never wanna get out haha. After coming out the shower you feel so damn GOOD.

6. When i used to blaze in the b-room before school i would always take a shower after i blazed and it would always be fucking pimp

7. Haha, I don't know why everyone says it kills a high. Maybe cold showers would, but I don't even take those sober.

8. a shower when I'm high always seems to take forever...

I kinda notice that no matter what I do, there are bubbles still and that keeps me washing..

9. When I was new to toking I tried taking a shower, at first I got in with my boxers still on and then later I put soap in my hair 3 times before finally putting it on my face.

10. showers are the best stoned. they take for ever, but it feels great. i have noticed that it does sober me up a little though.