Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

showering while high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, Jan 2, 2012.

1. does anyone else think this is so much fun? If you dim the lights and steam the room up its crazy. I usually smoke in the bathroom before a shower so i am usually really high when im in there. Anyone else do this?

2. All the time. Try doing it with a girl there too. Fucking legit.

3. I was once in my shower when a pretty big earthquake happened.

Since this day, Im always scared of that happening again when I shower and it's worst while high xD

4. It takes away my high.. Well maybe its from yanking the snake. I can't remember.

5. yup. next best thing to boo boo'n while blazin. make sure you dont blow into the vents. you'll reek up the place.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ0U4NnR4yA]Devin The Dude - Boo Boo'n - YouTube[/ame]

6. I love showering high and playing some music as well.

7. I don't think showering kills highs. It just seems like it does because when your high you usually take a nice long shower, so when you get out time has past and your high is starting to wear off so it just seems like the showering killed your high but really time just passed

8. Hmm.. Good point. I am gonna time my shower next time:cool:

9. Im always high so yes showering high is fun:smoke:

10. i look look forward to them nearly every day. high showers are glorious. I feel so clean and toasty. my normal showers are around 20 minutes, high showers are probably 30-40. I usually put on some good music, make it an event :)

11. Totally about to do this

12. about to take a high shower now

13. It's dank as fuck. Last night I smoked in my friend's hot tub with all the lights off. Just hot water, weed, music, and darkness. Twas awesome.

14. first time i ripped bongs and showered was top 10 feelings of my life.

15. I love it but I always ended up beatin it and that diminishes the high so I dont do it often.

16. I usually blaze in the hot ass shower with a jbird hangin out my mouth ,just puffin,while the hot ass water takes my mind awayI get so ripped when I get out I'm almost tripping . Blows meowt. It's cool when it's all foggy but reeks like the dankity dank.

17. Sometimes I put some dubstep music on whilst high in the shower and skat for a bit.

Problem officer?

18. Love doing this.

19. That is now officially a goal of mine next time I have the opportunity.