Showering while high..

Discussion in 'General' started by sabertoothZ, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I can't do it it kills my buzz.

2. i usually shower than smoke haha

3. I love showing high because it feeling amazing ad you can jam out hard core during it. And after you smell fresh and can't smell any weed on you :)

4. Showering sobers me up right quick. Unless your smoking while showering, funnest thing in the world is to smoke a j with a chick in the shower, it's a challenge to keep it lit haha.

5. Smoked some resin and got decently high yesterday and when I took a shower all I could think of was fucking clowns. It was really vivid too.

6. Except not all water companies add fluoride to the water. Mine doesn't. Not that I would care if they did.

The steam definitely doesn't cover up the smell that's just nonsense. Maybe you don't smell it but other people can.

And I do find showers sober me up as well. That's why I smoke before and after a shower.

7. Well I finally tried it today. It was really relaxing. I think zoning out in warm water for 10 minutes actually makes me feel more high. haha

8. #28 NoLiM3, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    So what position were you fuckin the clowns in? And I hope they were some good lookin female clowns :D lmao :smoke:

9. #29 Maui Wowiiee, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahahaa no clowns are creepy

10. Oh man I love showering high! Usually if I know that I'm going to have to shower after I smoke for whatever reason, I'll hotbox my bathroom then just hop in the shower. It's one of the most relaxing things there is.

11. whenever im high, i prefer colder showers.

12. I was about to try this. Mainly cause it was hot as balls in my house. haha

13. hahaha yeah thats exactly why :p not so much during the cold