Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

showering while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hihihi, Nov 4, 2010.

1. is it a bad idea to shower when im high? i smoke in my broom and was wondering if i can shower while high to get rid of the smell.

2. ur not gonna smell that bad man

3. Yeah it's better then a normal shower I do it every morming after I wake and bake

4. lets say i just wanna shower anyways, im just asking if it would be a bad idea?

5. I find I'm not as high when I come out, but that might have something to do with being in there for sooo long since it's like heaven in there maaaaaan.

6. well i usually shower first thing in the morning and i know that if i smoke before i shower it kinda kills my high. I don't know if its just that the shower wakes me up or what but i usually try to blaze after the shower or sometimes skip it if i wanna get that groggy/blazed wake and bake high.

7. It's pretty great. You won't smell at all after.

8. When i havent smoked in a while, i smoked then took a shower

Beat my meat, which felt amazing, and came out still high for the next hour

Im guessing your new to smoking, so go ahead and smoke and take a nice shower man

9. Showers are also really good for just chillllllin out, it'll calm you down and you can really enjoy the high.

The feeling of clean after is really good too... or maybe thats just my OCD ahaha

10. im gonna be honest the other day i had to shower high cause i was nasty and i shampood my hair twice and it was puffy all day hahahhahhaa

but for the most part your straight dude its actually fun and if you smell that bad from smoking maybe you should take off your shirt or switch em

11. i feel you on the clean part brother

12. showering high is cool but nothing beats feelin super clean and super baked haha im always in the best mood after that

13. haha, showers when you're stoned are great

14. the only thing is it'll kill your high a bit. Showering baked is an amazing feeling though.

15. dude, blaze in the shower.

16. I love showering baked, but don't get me wrong I love true wake&bake's
    when you just get up and rip your bong/vape/pipe/j/blunt/ect.
    Also, I used to love Jamacian bakes, not so much anymore though.
    :p

17. i was home for the summer and smoked in the shower to avoid getting caught. didn't feel like it made me less high if i did it while in the shower vs smoking and no shower

18. Well I get high then take hot steamy showers. Once I'm out I feeeeeel soooooo gooood. I don't have to beat my meat. Hahahahahahaha. No but all seeriousness hot steamy showers FTW!!

19. I don't understand if you're wondering if it will kill your high, wash the smell off or feel good. It does kill your high a little bit but it does feel amazing. If you're underage and trying to wash the smell off yourself it does work. If you start regularly taking showers then your parents might get suspicious. It's best to smoke outside where the air filters through and cleans you of the smell. So if you're asking if it will kill your high, it will a little but it will feel amazing.

20. I did this the other day and just closed my eyes and let the water run and then I lost my footing and planted my face right into the soap dispenser had a black eye for 2 days. But before my face met wall It was all good.:cool:

DOT