Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

showering while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SaintsForce, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Completely amazing and sublime in every aspect, or just really really cool.
    Discuss.

2. Not going to lie,
    It was a bit more amusing then usual, -- No masturbation -.-
    :bongin:

3. Its completely amazing when you brush your teeth in the shower. Otherwise just really really cool.

4. I just went in with some trance music on and just a lava lamp for light
    Amazing.

5. lol it's not the greatest thing to do high, but it makes it better than usual.

6. usually forget to actually shower and get caught up in my thoughts and just letting the hot water fall on my body

7. It is a pretty good feeling... Its really relaxing plus you get out feeling clean and refreshed.

8. kills my high:confused:

9. Dude, make sure that you're really fucking high
    I drank a thing of mango juice about 1.25 hrs before I smoked, smoked a full bowl by myself (which is a lot, I have a pretty low tolerence) and then just went to trance town.
    It was awesome. lol

10. I agree! I absolutely love showering when I'm high. I also love brushing my teeth while I'm high. Anything cleansing, actually... :)

11. Showering while high IS amazing. I really want to take a bath or find a hot tub while high though. I always get high and spend a good 45 minutes in the shower. Haha

12. one of the best things is life specially with music playing and not shit els to do

13. the shower definiately kills my high

14. Weed makes everything better...

15. i love showers when im high... very fun.

16. Today I did this and I got a shitload of shampoo in my eye because I zoned. Still all and all a good time.

17. I do have to admit, when I first started smoking I was taking a shower baked. I poured some liquid soap in my hand and stared at it and I made out this fat guy melting on a couch, It was oddly mezmorizing.

18. I smoke J's in the shower sometimes it's fun and plus I think its just cool to see all the smoke in the room.

If you think weed in the shower is good try x in the shower it's even 10x better.

19. most amazing thing other than sex while high

20. kills my high too, though i've never done it totally baked.