Showering High

Discussion in 'General' started by TheOriginalMad, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Live changing experince??? :p

I think you need re-think your wording a bit or... don't :smoke:

2. Showering stoned sobers me up. |:

3. [quote name='"greedyorphan"']

I know right.LoL. Just deliver my food to the bathroom please.[/quote]

I want itttttt.
    I want to get stoned and go in it.
    *cryyyyy*

4. As soon as I win the lottery I'll make sure every bathroom in my mansion has one. You can come over anytime!

But I suggest locking the door :devious::devious::devious:

5. Because I shower every day, it's like a daily risk-free sesh in your house with your parents home.

6. [quote name='"greedyorphan"']Imagine a shower in one of these bad boys while high.

It has two handheld nozzles, mirrors, 8 side jets, a radio, an LCD TV, MP3 input, 6mm of tempered glass, a heater pump, steam generator, an alarm, 6 more jets, overhead lights, back accupuncture massage, a massage tub, towel racks, foot massage, ventilation fans and speakers.[/quote]

Attached Files:

7. [quote name='"greedyorphan"']

As soon as I win the lottery I'll make sure every bathroom in my mansion has one. You can come over anytime!

But I suggest locking the door :devious::devious::devious:[/quote]

Lol! Alright!
    I always lock the door anyway lol, I get nervous that ill open the curtain and someone will be creepin there. I watch too many scary movies hahaha

8. I personally like to put on some music of preference, light candles around my tub, and use a portable vaporizer while soaking in a nice relaxing bubble bath.
    Am I the only one who does this?
    It can't be true

9. Someone = Greedy :p

Naw j/k. But my son is good for it though. He loves to peek in on people in the shower. Little dude is a creeper!:eek:

10. [quote name='"greedyorphan"']

Someone = Greedy :p

Naw j/k. But my son is good for it though. He loves to peek in on people in the shower. Little dude is a creeper!:eek:[/quote]

Haha yeah but if it was a little kid id laugh it off and kick him out...after jumping in the air and screaming. Haha I'm easily firghtened lol

11. All that stuff, and still has no seat, the essential if you toking in the shower and intend to spend an extended period of time in there.

12. Its like a self bonding moment....And...My inner demons seem to enjoy it too :hello:

13. I really wanna try blazing in the shower but I'm still paranoid about the smell getting out into the rest of my house, especially cos my bathroom doesn't have a window, it does have a fan though (obv). Should I not worry about the smell so much?

14. There's always THAT guy ^^^^^^^
    There is a tub in the bottom. Thats pretty much a seat.Actually it's a pretty kick ass seat seeing as though thats where the jets are that massage the back and legs.

15. I love smoking IN the shower. Wicked hot water with the windows closed and fan off and towel under door.. Gets so steamy and crazy lol, and going from sober to blazed while in the hot water is so relaxing.

There's a convenient shelf outside/above my shower. I want to put a vaporizer on it and take pulls off that while in the shower.. Talk about relaxing. Although it's much better when it's a leisurely shower where you can take your time, as opposed to when you're getting ready for work or whatever.

16. finish work. get home and roll a nice big joint. smoke it while listening to GOOD music,then jump into the shower........happy days!!!

17. lol doing this is like taking the suggestion of eating in a stall because a homeless person said it's tight...I think I'll be one of the few that sticks to smoking in the living room and patio. I don't smoke my herb where I take my shits.

18. [quote name='"elitemisfit"']lol doing this is like taking the suggestion of eating in a stall because a homeless person said it's tight...I think I'll be one of the few that sticks to smoking in the living room and patio. I don't smoke my herb where I take my shits.[/quote]

Soooo.....no gravity bongs in the toilet?

19. [quote name='"elitemisfit"']lol doing this is like taking the suggestion of eating in a stall because a homeless person said it's tight...I think I'll be one of the few that sticks to smoking in the living room and patio. I don't smoke my herb where I take my shits.[/quote]

You shit in your shower? Kinda weird, bro

20. [quote name='"Lambchop1"']

You shit in your shower? Kinda weird, bro[/quote]

Lolololol

Eeewwww......