Shower???

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kw277, Oct 4, 2011.

1. My boyfriend doesn't shower as often as he did when we first got together and it is semi... Disturbing, I guess. I don't like it. He started growing dread locks so he refuses to wash his hair and lately he's stopped showering because of chafing in the groin area. I understand that it hurts, but he is one of the people that needs to shower often. Just like I am. He starts to smell if he doesn't shower every day. He doesn't shower, but maybe twice a week if I pester him to shower with me... The over all hygiene has just dropped.

We will have been together a year the 27th of this month; I love him very much.

How do I get him to shower again??? Its hurting our relationship :(

2. Yeah..tell him because honestly that's gross.
    Is he depressed? Are any other things wrong?
    A lot of times someones hygiene suffers if other things are going wrong..
    But either way its gross to not shower at least every other day...I shower every day, sometimes twice a day lol

3. Get a super soaker, fill it with warm water and soap. Spray him the fuck down.

But seriously talk to him, not us.

4. What the fuck?

I've had that shit, and if anything a shower helps it a TON....

5. tell him to get some moistureizing cream for the chaffing and stop being a baby

6. nah not really....showing a lot really dries out your skin and if he has dry skin already it will just make it worse.

7. no shower.. no nookie! you dont wanna sleep with a stinky ass!

8. cold showers dont dry out your skin, and also, baby powder makes your skin stop chafing

9. If he wont listen, just straight up be like, 'You're fucking disgusting, go wash your shit.'
    I could never go more than 1 day without a shower... It's too hard.
    That, or just refuse to shower yourself. Gross him out right back.

10. Say you won't fuck him until he showers, bet that won't get him squeaky clean instantly.

11. all my friends use dread shampoo.

maybe withold some sexual favors until he showers?

12. I feel like shit if i don't shower every day.

13. When he's in the mood and asks for a little somethin'
    somethin'...just follow 50's lead accordingly.

[​IMG]

14. [quote name='"tetoleetd"']
    nah not really....showing a lot really dries out your skin and if he has dry skin already it will just make it worse.[/quote]

Not if you take cold showers. It helps the skin.

15. Gross.. I'm glad the OP made this post because Ive been curious to how often people shower.

I'm pretty intense about my hygiene. I shower every day, in the summer, if I'm working out, playing sports, working out in the yard, I'll often take two showers a day. Dry skin is an issue at times, but I just use lotion and moisturizer and it takes care of it.

I understand that not every one should be like me, taking two showers a day is a little much. But it just grosses me out knowing people go 2-3 days between showers.
    I undrstand slipping, bumming it once in awhile, even I will go 2 days with out a shower once in a great while, if I'm sick, super busy, etc.

16. Lol. I go a day or 2 without showers once in a while... I just get tired and dont feel like it. On the other side though... i take 2 showers in a day somewhat frequently too. Either way op, you should just tell him that he smells. I mean its rude.... but fuck. At least you have honesty in your relationship!

17. yeah honestly like treelover said
    you shouldnt take showers flooride gets in your skin

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgAlS5nCPZg]Psychostick - Shower - YouTube[/ame]
    Enjoy.

19. Don't give him any affection til he takes a goddamn shower.
    Next question. :wave: