Shower

Discussion in 'General' started by Key2gb, Oct 28, 2007.

1. this thought just occured to me while iw as in the shower...a little wierd but what way do you face when in the shower...back to the water or facing it? haha sorry...one of those blazed thoughts

but also..how nice is a shower sesh? i think one of the greatest feelings ever is wake and bake followed by a nice steamy shower..or at the same time

oh and i face away from the water

2. away, so the shampoo wont run down my face.

this prolly goes in the Pandora's box section tho haha

3. Forward. And I take about 10-15 minute showers. It relaxes me.

I'm a guy who loves his HOT, I mean HOT shower. I like coming out with my skin red.

No idea why, I just love warmth. At my gym I spend about an hour or so in the sauna, steam room, hot-tub, after a grueling workout. Heat just soothes my body. Love the warmth.

4. I face away for the most part. i like just chillin' in the shower with the heat all the way up as well.

5. i face away and let the hot water pour down my back. if i take a night shower, it relaxess me if i cant go in the hot tub. if its a morn shower (mostly what i do) it wakes me up/

6. i face it, unless im washing my ass crack.

lol

i love having the water poor over my head and face and run down my back. normaly i just rest my head on the wall and kinda dose off to.