Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shower

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fuckyeahstoner, Jul 2, 2012.

1. will the bathroom smell, if i smoke a j' while showering ? lke will the water remove the smoke?

2. No it won't

All the smoke particles will cling to the water particles and go down the drain. People can be right outside the door and they won't be able to smell it

3. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']No it won't

All the smoke particles will cling to the water particles and go down the drain. People can be right outside the door and they won't be able to smell it[/quote]

Ya exactly what this dude said. Just blow the smoke towards the drain and youre golden

4. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']No it won't

All the smoke particles will cling to the water particles and go down the drain. People can be right outside the door and they won't be able to smell it[/quote]

thanks. !

5. Ooh i gots a new idea now :D

6. Also I you feel sketch after trying it, maybe a sploof would help. Kills the smell instantly.

7. Remember, just to be safe, if there is a vent in the bathroom cover it and the opening beneath the door with a towel (If this will raise suspicions from your parents passing by, just cover it half way at least with your clothes).
    Lather a lot of shampoo, conditioner, and body soap when proceeding to take a shower. This will guarentee that the bathroom will only smell like you were taking a nice, hot shower. Cheers! :)