Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shower/swimming kills high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SnareC, Sep 11, 2009.

1. i like to shower and get high at the same time...because im a busy man and multitasking is what busy people do

2. Swimming no.

But I'll be damned if a shower don't kill my high man. Every time without fail. The after shower smoke is ++ :smoking:

3. dude my favorite thing to do (learned it recently) is to shower right after i smoke

amazing i love it

4. Showers kil my high. Havent tried swimming

5. Swimming is amazing while high. It's so relaxing. Just relax all your muscles in the pool , feels incredible. Doesn't make the high go away. Never taken a shower before high , so I don't know.

6. Ugh, I hate showering after I smoke. It's like it never happened. I always try to shower when I'm not high anymore, or before I smoke. I don't think I've ever gone swimming while high, which is funny cos I've been smoking on/off for 6 years.. :laughing:

7. idk what you guys are talking about but one of my favorite thing to do on wake and bake days is shower right after smoking. its amazing.

8. Dude thats sometimes part of my pre bed ritual- smoking then showering and brushing teeth and such.

When I shower when im high its insane... The water feels rediculous...

9. I think it just depends on the temperature of the water and how your body reacts to it.
    Once me and my friends went totally stoned to Schlitterbahn and got in the freezing ass wavepool and TOTAL BUZZKILL.
    But we've gone into the river on a really hot day and it was niiiceee, same with a pool.
    It was awesome. :D

10. Ah man, swimming is my FAVORITE activity while high :). It never wore off my high though, it made me more tired for sure, but i was always still as high