Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shower Smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by murchison, Feb 10, 2011.

1. This thought randomly popped into my mind, not actually thinking of trying it, but have any of you smoked in your showers at your college dorm? When showering I notice it's hard to smell things, does the water help cover up the smell?

2. I don't smoke in the shower, I turn the shower on and let it steam up the room then take a hit before going into the shower.

Hawaiian hotbox... no comparison :smoking:

3. eh depends.

i mean i blaze in the shower all the time in non smoking hotels
    and i dont want to pay that 200 dollar fine for smoking in there

hot water is the key
    lots of steam
    seal it shut with a damp towel

4. If you put a little shampoo on the floor under the hot water, that will cover up any smell that might get out.

5. What about dorm showers, it's just a big bathroom with three showers next to each other. I can't really plug anything up with a towel haha

6. Dude dorm smokin never wrks.

Get a mflb.

7. Good idea, i'll check that out

8. I just looked at it online, and OMG! hahah I have never heard of this thing before but it looks so awesome that I need to have it, cause smell is a big problem for me and I have developed a cough haha

9. get it, totally pays for its self in no time

10. Mine gets here tomorrow haha

blissville ftw!