Shower Sessions

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GetHighStayFit, Feb 11, 2013.

1. After my hockey game last night, I decided to take my bong into the bathroom with me. I packed as big if a bowl as I could and preceded to take rip after rip as the room filled with steam and smoke. By the time I finished my shower and tried to sleep, I couldn't form a thought longer than 2 or 3 words. It was awesome and I slept through two alarms and woke up minutes before my third absolutely refreshed. Can't wait to do it again.

Who else enjoys themselves a shower session?

2. love doing these, but what i really enjoy is taking a shower, getting dressed, cleaning up all my shit, make my bed, ect. then sit down to a fat bowl i packed before i started that all then smoke.

then go make food and eat lol

3. Same^. Its a better feeling when you toke in a neat environment

4. Oh that kinda of shower session .. I thought you were talkin about showerin with a woman .. thats a real shower session ... :metal:

5. I used to do this everynight in Highschool during the winter

6. I smoke all the time in the shower. Like literally, my bowl is on my windowsill, my window is open water is running, im butt naked standing in the shower and I smoke. Its very pleasant. Except one time I could have sworn half of the water coming out of the shower was icy cold and the other half burning hot. I thought I was gonna become some freak superhero.

I may have gotten distracted...