Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shower or Bath?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cannabis Smoker, Apr 24, 2010.

1. if it was up to me, i would make the bath a gravity bong, get mad ripped, then take a shower! hhahah a little bit excessive on the water though. Naw man just take a shower then get stoned and go on a bike ride with your hair wet, best feeling ever.

2. I had a haircut yesterday, shoulder length and now short as fuck. Gravity in the tub sounds like a really, really good idea. There so simple to make yet weed efficient.

3. dont you mean a bath?
    showers generally dont create pools of water

4. I don't like baths, because once you wash up, you are sitting in dirt anyways. Being high plus dirty/Itchy = :mad:

And to avoid getting hands wet in the shower, just point the head towards you lower back and no water will get on your hands. Having an adjustable shower head is great, plus when I drop ashes on accident it goes down the drain

5. Go out and get a hot tub and use it, if that is not possible get a bath and get that hot as can be

6. dude im 19 i love taking baths, its nice and warm

7. No, i said i would rather take a shower rather than take a bath, because i don't like sitting in pools of my own filth. I wasn't saying showers create pools of filth.

8. whoops
    sorry man, wasnt exactly sober XD

9. Actually arent showers where prisoners get butt-raped? Nothing gayer than butt-rape so i guess showers are pretty gay too....

LOL

10. Haha no worries man

11. Can you say fucking super duper dry cracked skin? :eek: