Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shower or Bath?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cannabis Smoker, Apr 24, 2010.

1. For the record a bath doesn't make you gay. We're all stoners here, we should understand the concept of being to lazy to standup and take a shower appose to sitting down and relaxing in a bath. Come on now.

2. Either/or really. I've heard showers are bombdiggity though.

3. This is a tough question. On one hand, showering feels great high and they are quick so you can go on and do other things with your high. But on the other, there is nothing more relaxing then toking a bowl in the bath. In the end, you cant miss, both are great

4. i prefer showers when i am baked because i tend to forget how long i've been sitting in a bath:smoking:

if you are just looking to chill and relax fill the bath with the hottest water you can handle. if you want to go do stuff after take a shower then toke after you are clean and go do your stuff

5. I'm not?

6. Dont smoke in the bathroom....

7. not really, the gay population in washington was outstandingly greater for a while than in san francisco. and to this day, per capita, there is a higher percentage of gay people in washington than in san francisco.

im not gay btw

source: noh8

8. I've lived with nothing but dudes for the last 7 years..... no baths, only showers.

9. hey ive smoked blunts and joints in the shower before, you just cant get one hand wet (whichever hand you're holding the blunt or joint with)

10. No way, long hair = water dripping on blunt even with short hair. Lips are wet, water runs down your face and so on :eek:

I'll go with the relaxing tub :rolleyes:

11. take a bath and do buckets in the bath, or smoke a jay
    ITS RELAXING :(

12. #32 Cannabis Smoker, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    wtf are buckets?

13. showers it feels fucking amazing when the water hits you
    :bongin:

14. i have a pool. so find someone else that has a pool.(i can heat mine up so it helps wit that) but find a bunch of girls and then smoke a nice blunt or something and go swimming wit the girls

15. smoke while the shower is running hot and then bring a chair into the shower with you. best of both worlds.

16. Well one thing you SHOULDN'T do is have a steam-shower. (if you have one)
    I one time got super super baked and had a steamshower.
    Fell asleep. 30 mins later my vision is blurred. I can't talk, can't walk, can barely even breath, all i could do it open the door and collapse on the floor,
    It took me half an hour just to be able to stand up and put on some clothes.
    Not a good experience.
    So stoners beware, pot+falling asleep in steamroom=BAD!

17. Oh my GOD, I'm going to try that. Just think... all the joys of a stoned shower, all whilst seated :eek:

18. i dont kid, even when my hair was shoulder length i smoked in my shower. you have to try to get your back to block the water, or you could stand right next to the faucet and just be content being half dry smoking a joint/blunt. usually i would just stand next to the faucet, smoke, and then start showering/enjoying the water on me when the bud was finished

19. Personally i'd rather shower because i hate sitting in pools of my own filth, but that's just me.

20. I have to share my bathroom with my sister and she lives like a pig so i havent taken a bath in at least 6years? That tub has way to much hair (ewwwww) and other crap all in it. Geez i cant wait to get my own place.