Shower or Bath?

Discussion in 'General' started by tpelling, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Which. N' why?

Shower.

Easy enema :hello:

2. can't smoke in the shower, bath all day

3. Shower. Faster, less water, dont have to sit in your filth and dead skin cells. I also like to alternate the temp a lot.

4. False! I often keep the vape on a shelf above my shower, with the hose hanging in :smoking:

5. baths gross me out man. i dont see anything cleansing about sitting in water contaminated with my day's filth and dirt. i havent taken a bath since i was like 6. showers are much more soothing, feeling the warm pulsating constant stream of water hitting your back...closin your eyes...good stuff.

6. :hide:

7. yah, love spreadin the cheeks in the shower for a nice clean rinse, like a power washer for your asshole, only safer. feels good too man :smoke:

8. Shower. Baths are laying in your filth....fuck that.

9. Fuck both....get in a jacuzzi

10. well shower then take a bath. The bath would just be for relaxation and shit!

11. i've tried that but I can't work out the angle.

12. thats a good idea. i can see it being quite relaxing sittin in a warm bubble bath after youve showered,with a beer and a joint going. chill music. all the lights off, candles to set the mood. hell yeah.

13. #14 underahoneymoon, Apr 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2013
    I love baths. It's one of the few times I enjoy smoking joints. Weed + music + book + wine = perfect.
    Unfortunately there is no bathtub here :cry:

And the whole baths are dirty argument is fucking weak. Unless you dirty fuckers don't shower regularly.

14. Baths certainly are more dirty than showers... all the stuff you clean off of yourself just sits there. I guess if you don't work or break a sweat all day it's not such a big deal but even then there are still millions of skin cells floating around

15. I don't clean my self in the bath I just lay there :confused_2:. Then I shower afterwards .

But yeah maybe I'm just a clean bitch lol.

16. So the argument that baths are less cleanly is weak, but you yourself feel the need to clean yourself after taking a bath? I don't understand.

17. because she doesn't wash herself(or him? idk) nvm I saw who it was....deff a her lol whadddupppp

18. Haha no but I only take baths when I also want to wash my hair...I figure I'm already in the bath so I might as well shower. Plus sometimes I use oils in the tub and I don't like the feel on my skin later in the day.

19. Im sure the shampoo or soap you are using is far worse for you than soaking in a day's sweat and dead cells.

Shower and bath because mine is both and I like to switch it up.