Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shower Music

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SteveSoStoked, May 3, 2011.

1. Just finished hot boxing tha shower. All the echoes of water droplets sounded like TECHNO . Is is it normal?:eek::confused:

2. Yeah man.. Just go with it man... :smoke:

3. Oh my God! No, no...This is not normal at all!

4. I dont know if its normal but my cieling fan makes techno music whenever im high

5. Shit dude your weeds laced better quit buying from that guy..

6. I heard voices once when I was wicked stoned . I kept hearing the music from Grease . That defiantly was not normal

7. OMG, this is sick xD! I had to quit recently cus of any upcoming tests :(, but least I have something to look forward to now when I get through this stuff :p
    -Aww

8. When Im high in the shower, I picture myself in some kind of sci-fi movie getting bathed in like.. alien blood as I'm firing a heavy machine gun at them.

9. Seriously? I just fap.

10. Hell yes :smoke:

11. If the voices are talking to you....

Do whatever they say.