Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    500gs black indica from crop king into 55gs of sugar wax. This stuffffff is stanky.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. IMG_20181108_002015_123.jpg

RSO

• Like Like x 2
  3. [​IMG]
    Black indica pull snap.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Looks like you were up to something else if you know what I mean :laughing:

5. I am really shocked at the prices you're paying. I can only hope that more states go legal or it goes legal federally. I pay $8-10 a gram here in Oregon for really good pull and snap. Diamonds are more expensive, of course. If I go into a dispensary and they want $15, I leave cause I know one of the other ones will charge $5-7 less down the street.

My only complaint is there are so many hybrids and I want a sativa. A lot of the hybrids aren't on leafly so I can't find the strain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Some Super Lemon Haze BHO I made. Winterized with etoh :smoke::wave:
    dab.jpg shatter.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. What about if you get it tested by company and it passes for loQ. Can’t be detected

8. PXL_20211031_144842752.jpg some of this mornings first press on some wedding cake. PXL_20211031_144828942.jpg

9. The pyrex dishes are a mix of gsc, cake, gelato, gdp. The blue container is the first stuff I ever tried purging recently.
    20210923_235321.jpg 20200703_223545.jpg

• Like Like x 1