Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Don't mean to high jack the tread but I have about a pound of small bud trimming mix it's from really good harvest but I can't find a home for it...any suggestions ? I'm done with butters and remember I'm old so I need simple non explosive ideas please :)

Sprouting since 77 and I still remind myself "it's a weed just let it grow"

• Like Like x 1
  2. Why don't you make some rso for oral taking or do an infused coconut oil to cook meals with for bedtime and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. [​IMG]
    Pressed a zip from my first grow. Got a nice little stash

• Like Like x 1
  4. @chromeHd
    Tincture or dry ice hash-kief.. or direct coconut oil transfer..
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    Hashmaster 5000
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Then we take our dry ice hash and make very potent hash coconut oil capsules..
    [​IMG]
    5 grams of decarbed hash (decarb 240 F for 40 minutes)
    1 tablespoon coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes then freeze.. 2 more heat and freezes is where I like it
    [​IMG]
    A few of these a day will either keep the doctor away or have you talking with your Deity..
    I'm old and don't do flammables either..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Each hash pressed tablet is 1 g

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  6. #11666 oioiooioiiooi, Nov 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2017
    lol

7. Some headstash Nug Run of trainwreck for TGA [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. [​IMG]Black Gum after being winterized waiting for the everclear to evaporate off then throw in the purge for a minute

sent from my garden

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]last batch I did of black gum

sent from my garden

• Like Like x 6
  10. Just did a Black Gum dab myself, and my face is already melting.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Started making bube hash. First attempt went pretty decent. Was abble to get a decent fullmelt out of the 73u. The 110u was a little dirty on the melt but was still good. This was made with some older super dry material. I'm waiting on a fresh run to dry right now that looks insane.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. 73u bubblehash made from 1 day dried granddaddy purp still a little wet but really wanted to try jt. my second attempt at bubble hash. I'll get some more pics of it still in its granular form when it finishes drying.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Latest run, some buds burned, too close to light so I turned them into oil. (I didn't burn them my buddy did..lol)That's one ounce. Then I added another half-ounce of popcorn buds. Total yield: 5 grams. So 5 ounces of killer oil for 42 grams of burned bud and 14 grams of immature outdoor popcorn bud. So about a 12% yield, not bad for what I had to work with. Completely purged in vac chamber. Some of the best I've produced and it only cost me $100 for the bud and $20 for the butane. So about $25/gram. Last picture is of a red life saver behind the oil to show it's translucence. 20161204_114446.jpg 20161204_114446.jpg 20161204_114440.jpg 20161204_114440.jpg 20161204_114631.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  14. [​IMG]oz of kief I was gonna throw it away as well

• Like Like x 2
  15. Why would you throw that away? Do you hate yourself and everyone around you?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I was gonna throw the trim away not the kief!!

17. [​IMG]bit bubble hash dropped off for free

18. Been a while, good lookin shit guys!

Heres some Jaeger
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  19. My third attempt at bubble hash. Some granddaddy purp 73u. Melts amazing and filled with terps

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  20. [​IMG]

some of the best stuff I've ever had right here. I've had this in the freezer for over a year and a half now. I only bring it out for special occasions :p

• Like Like x 2