Show us your mutents

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Aug 28, 2004.

1. Do as the title ses......my go first.....

Attached Files:

2. lol

Attached Files:

3. wtf

Attached Files:

4. and the one that looks like its streching for light even thogh its under a 400w hps with added blue spec......jay scratches his head and has another blunt......

Attached Files:

5. thats some pretty nice mutant you have there. hehehe
    i like the second one its pretty messy

heres a pic of my mutant

[​IMG]

and a top view

[​IMG]

6. lol, i see this becoming quite an interesting thread :) sorry i dont have any mutants to share, but when i grow out my genetics, we will see what i have to add to the post

7. i cant wait to see some mature mutant!! because im really wondering what my mutant might be like when big.

im also wondering if they have a chance to have a normal development of stages and all if the shape is sooooo different.

naomi
    -xx-

8. LOL

some 1 tell me if mine are mutant please

9. aroura thats a hard pic to make out man....lol.....cant see anything abnormal....;).....

ill take 1 or 2 into flower see what happens and log it here as a journal.......laters.....

10. update........

Attached Files:

11. Well this really isn't a mutant just has not grown at all, since the cotyledons died 1 day after breaking the soil. Has been in direct sunlight for 18/6 and still nothing lol . . . don't have the heart to throw it away just yet ; ).

EDIT - LOL forgot to upload before I closefd the attachment window.

Gg

Attached Files:

12. update.....NO i didnt top it...lol..

Attached Files:

13. here's mine.... 3 days into flowering... i wonder what the turnout is... i wanted to see if i can make a snake plant :)

Attached Files:

14. have you been taking clones from her??

15. my mutant has change a lot now!! its getting tall and a bunch of new leaves has showed!! and they look normal =))

naomi
    -xx-

Attached Files:

16. Hi naomi....nice to see you back......thought you might have disapeard on us.....

ive had a couple of mutents start out a bit dodgey then they turn normal.....yours looks like its going to do the same :smoke:

ive put my mutents into flower one is 2 ft tall with balls :mad: and the other one that topped it self turnd male too.......they get the chop tonight when the lights go on..........ill post pis later...

laters jay

17. i was sick =/ had to be a lot at the hospital so i didnt have too much time to post and wasnt feeling for it either i was sleeping all day long!

too bad they turned out to be male =/
    i still wanna see the pic!
    some experiemnt grower came over to have a look at might plant and hes very positive that my mutant is a female and the 2 normal i grow at the same time is male so well see about that!

i also germinate 5 other seeds yesterday 3 cracked so far so im satisfied =)

naomi
    -xx-

18. I don't know if this qualifies as a mutent but one of my northernberry sprouts growth is so minimal compared to all of the other plants it's as if they are not even the same genetic. The size is 1/50th of that of my other plants. I have a pic up tomorrow if you think this qualifies as a mutant.

19. hey naomi sorry to hear that...hope you make a full recovery......glad you got some help with your grow........laters jay