Show us your lighter

Discussion in 'General' started by MyBuddyJebus, Sep 14, 2009.

1. And I love the resin on the bottom of your Bics! hahaha, mine all look like that too. :smoke:

2. [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^my very first one. this is most of my collection.
    but never ever use em for bud

3. [​IMG]

Similiar. Betty Page, and mine is all chipped now.

4. right now I just got a blue bic..already in my jeans at 5:58

I have a purple bic somewhere too.....probably stuck in between my couch from last night :D

I want a zippo or a knockoff with an ace on it.....for when I get my gamble on..

5. Badass lighter. Love Betty Page!

I like these lighters, except the ones with the 'lock' that you need to reset before you light it again. That gets old real fast. :rolleyes:

6. Ah, me too! I got so lucky, the owner of this small headshop near me is in love with old '20-'60s shit, especially lighters. She always has this huge rack just full of Monroe, Page, Hepburn and whoever else lighters. I'm thinking about buying this sweet Coco Chanel zippo, but it's like $40, and I have problems with dishing out anything over $15 for a lighter.

7. no camera but i have a lighter that says "grasscity.com" on one side and "kadinsky amsterdam" on the other. i think my uncle picked it up in amsterdam and brought it back.

8. Aren't torch lighters bad for smoking pot? Something about the flame being to hot so it breaks down the THC.

9. ^^
    not unless you're snapping it

i just get regular bic lighters (usually blue, black, or red)

10. Orange Bic at the moment

[​IMG]

11. This is my zippo for lighting joints, cigs, blunts wtv
    [​IMG]

And I always have a red bic like this one for my bong, pipes except I rip off the stupid child safety thingy
    [​IMG]

12. I just have my cat light my bowls!

[​IMG]

13. I have a green bic.

[​IMG]

14. hell yeah dude. 3 things my lighter always has.

1. saftey removed.
    2. resin on the bottom.
    3.chipped upu bottom from opening brews.

15. I always go for the red bic. I have a ritual where I remove the label and the safety before I even use it.

For cigarettes I keep a zippo, it's just cooler. :cool:

The zippo belonged to my grandfather, who smoked four packs a day and died before I was born from cancer. True american an hero.

16. That's what I feel like today. Although I'm sure mine smell worse :(