Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Show us your favorite lighter!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Silemanx, Nov 26, 2011.

1. This is mine, right here. My prized zippo. However, I don't use it as often as I do cheap lighters. This one is for sacred occasions.

[​IMG]

What's your favorite lighter? Where'd you get it? And if there's a reason, why's it your favorite? Post a pic!

2. [​IMG]

I try to buy the black Bics whenever I see them, which is rarely. I think they're a rare color.

3. I had a black bic. It got lost recently in my car though. It was so simple and friendly. I miss it.

4. I'm going to guess that guy is flame throwing live stock. Or he just really hates hay.

5. I have a jack Daniels zippo which is pretty slick but my favorite is my yin yang zippo. No pics though.

6. Any bic!

Hate zippos! Ok I love zippos but NOT for bud! The taste is pure nasty!

Zippos are for cigs and cigars, period.

7. [quote name='"Silemanx"']I'm going to guess that guy is flame throwing live stock. Or he just really hates hay.[/quote]

That's my favorite way to cook a steak. :wave:

8. Whoa, is the flame actually green?? I've never seen that before. That's awesome.

9. I use a blue bic so that's my favorite right now

10. More like bundles of weed the government stole from us. :mad:

11. WoW Jynx. My favorite is my gold plated jack daniels zippo. My second looks exactly like a zippo but is actually a bong and has the ying yang sign on it.

12. [​IMG]

blacks pretty common in my area. i personally like the brown/tan which are rare in my area so i currently have a black. with my modified green ashcatcher. :smoke:

13. Lighters? I just look at the bud to light it.

14. my pony bic:

[​IMG]

15. I have the same one...Small world.

16. Only smoke with it. Never smoke without it.

Attached Files:

17. !!! Ah a white lighter!!