Show ur bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ChancoChip, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Show em off

2. My newst magic glass bong
    image-629204658.jpg

3. my pics are in my sig
    click on link

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Im going to be purchasing some really crazy glass in 2013 :)

5. Here are mine

Attached Files:

6. Nice!

7. These r pretty dope

8. Always confused as to why people create threads asking to see other people's glass pieces. For fuck sakes just go through each glass collection thread and look at em.

9. always confused on why you'd honestly care. like honestly. you fucking care. hahahah.
    :wave:

10. My little travel bong
    image-458063378.jpg

11. Sweet so I can just come back with the same comment and ask why you care. I won the intelligence battle :rolleyes:
    Anyways, yeah it basically comes down to an OP being lazy and not searching through this site. Not to mention you are going to find a lot more glass searching through the whole site rather than post one thread and hope everyone posts their glass to you.

;)

12. Well I wanna show mine off so I'm going to post here anyways..

[​IMG]

13. you lost the "intelligence battle" because you thought that was a battle in the first place. LOL.

14. Alright this will be the last time I reply, and yes I understand sarcasm through text is real difficult to comprehend but when I place the sarcasm icon, you probably should be able to pick that up. :rolleyes: (SARCASM)

15. :rolleyes:;)
    :wave:

16. pwnd!!!

17. Got this about a month ago, its a local blower, 12 in tall, 5 arm diffuser downstem, and a custom bowl by the same artist. and on the bottom it says "Born on 12/12" which i thought was badass. Also a kief bowl, that is all.

Attached Files:

18. i follow that silika brand on instagram they have some crazy nice glass!