show ur bling

Discussion in 'General' started by derek9011, Oct 14, 2005.

1. hahah u fucking wigger

2. why did you make another thread about this?

3. HAHAHAH hes amde multiple threads about being a wigger!!??thats fucking comedy...WIGGER!!!

4. his other thread turned into a flame fest

5. circle guy or w/e, we already made fun of him enough, jesus, its people do there thing, the guy wants to be like that let him, im not 1 to hate wiggers, one of my best buddys is a wigger, sure i made fun of this guy, but shit, not tryin to be a huge douche, it was bullshit when he came into all my threads makin fun of me, but whatever if people actually get into this and stop makin fun of this guy, then the thread wont be shut down, i have no idea why u would make this thread with that picture again every1 made fun of u too much

6. i think ppl should act to their own culture
    wiggers.....eg

7. wow, you're a douche bag....how old are you , 14? bad karma floating your way buddy...

8. bling bling nigga

[​IMG]

9. i'm blingless sorry.

10. Thats exactly why i didnt make fun of him...he already got flamed enough..but he didnt need to make another thread..do your thing dude...

11. right, i mean i ragged on this guy myself, but i tried to apologize and get on with shit, but he kept it going, but just saying WIGGER! wtf man, i had reasons but im not even tryin to rag on this guy, sure i agree with bum, people should act their own culture, but whatever man do ur thing, not everybody is into the same shit as u, no need to be a douche bag...

same here, he got made fun of extremly, and a lot by me, im not trying to further escelate(sp?) this situation, so what ever do ur thing man, who are we to judge, im not into that kinda shit some rap is okay but for the most part im not all up on that kind of shit, but this guy got made fun of enough, just post ur jewlery and shit and do what the thread was made for

12. dont rag on perfect maybe he didnt see the other thread were he got flamed...let him explain before you go calling names..no need for that..but if he did...BAD KARMA EWWWWWWWW

13. exactly, let him do whatever he wants
    i may not agree with it
    but its not my life
    so i really dont care, lol:wave:

14. bubbles is right i shouldnt be makin fun of circle either, but i couldnt refrain from pointing out how hypocritical his sig is "peace love understanding" didnt promote peace, love, and especially understanding in ur posts

15. [​IMG]here is my necklace, it is really cool, i dont know if it is considered bling though

16. its true so lets stop critizing and hear thier storys...

17. its a new pic

18. sorry u cant really tell