Show off your SCROG skills!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by buckethead129, Aug 8, 2016.

1. First scrog. 2x2 Platinum P300 LED. 2 sativa Dom's, 1 indica received_10209018829081339.jpeg these became this.. IMG_20160806_200422839.jpg

2. I'd have to see an under view but I believe that's more of a see a green with a screen on top, opening them a little bit a screen of green you literally need the plant to grow around the fence a lot of people get confused these days you could have just use Simple stakes to get them outcome they have

3. IMG_20160802_010029587.jpg I haven't got the screen out yet

4. Got thirty more to put in room waiting on the clones to catch up and about to super crop those in the mean time for more clones

5. I agree that buckethead is not doing a scrog as well. It looks good, but not a scrog. You can check out the pics/mistakes in my sig of my so called scrog. If you really understand, you will see why it (Mine) is not done corectly. Looks great Rooster!

• Like Like x 1
  6. There's no way I could have Schreiber l achieved the bushiness n horizontal grow w out the screen. Plus all the beaches are pulled out wise into the screen. This screen (Scrog) helped me achieve maximum canopy evenness n density. ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I promise same results from using u shaped plastic stakes that i make.... It opens it up to the same openness if not even more try it.... When u pull the screen out you should literally start growing into and around it. Almost vine like

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's how most branches weabed thru. Lol why are u making this n argument I used a 3x3" netted screen to achieve my 2x2' area. Scrog.. (rather small) total area. It's a smaller scale n probably a lil first gen. But it's my first scrog n I'm proud as hell of it. Jus grow n be happy :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. I could be wrong but btw I'm using a metamorphosis of the two sog and scrog.... Gonna use replicas of those leaf luster grids you stick them in side pot adjust to height then you have individual screens only reason I'm doing is I'm perpetual and it's hard to have things done and things just starting with screen above....I wouldn't be able to use allf screen due to height difference in stages of flowering

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's my canopy nice an even w proper adjustments as needed :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Lol thanks man. That dank smell that's not foolin me! Ima have huge personal crop of great LED grown bud

12. I'm already almost 2 weeks in bro! Waiting on the stretch now. I got zip ties at the ready lol

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1