Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Show off your rolling skills

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blazingforward, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Just rolled a perfecto looking J? I wanna see.

Think you got it down to a fine art? I wanna see.

Got any cool tips/tricks? I wanna see. 

Get posting, feel free to put more than one picture up!

I'll get it started - here's how I roll: 

I roll them fat, thin, straight and coned. But always RAW

IMG_1697.JPG IMG_1735.JPG
    IMG_1823.JPG IMG_2225.JPG

2. One of my better looking joints lol,smoked really well

Attached Files:

3. Nope haha, just straight weed. Hbu?

4. Good on you haha

I use a little bit most of the time, just to help the cherry keep going

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421098040.788972.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421098060.204537.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421098092.633951.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421098109.010418.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421098144.620849.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421098190.738975.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421098241.610542.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421098307.514982.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421098343.242198.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421098369.317192.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421098394.751099.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421098418.432158.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421098453.784488.jpg

Joints, jimmies and a few cannons

6. #7 blazingforward, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2015
    Thanks for sharing that thread man, I looked for ages to make sure this hadn't been done before - I am aware of that thread but I'm trying to do something a tad different.

I've posted in the creative rolling thread before, and its a really good thread, but I couldn't see one for just showing off rolling skill on your basic J that doesn't look like a Bazooka, so I made this with the plan that people can share normal, but neatly rolled Joints. 

I love some of those rolls man, that gun one is great haha. Must have taken some time!

7. Can't wait to get home and roll a nice fatty so I can properly participate in this thread lol

8. Those are so neat man! And thats a great idea covering the end in kief, I gotta try that! Love it! :smoking:

When you twist the end, try pinching it, so you have a flat end, it looks awesome and its easy to just burn the end off and sprak it up, much easier than trying to spark through twisted paper.

Instead of me trying to explain it to you, check this out: 

http://youtu.be/ylYmnLPRUpU?t=5m20s

Eagerly awaiting man!

9. Thank you, after I rolled the jimbo I rolled it in some wax and rolled that in kief( I've seen a lot better ones than the one I rolled, still smoked great though!)

I do the crown type thing and burn the edges when I'm about to spark it, as joints are very malleable after all, plus that first paper hit never tastes as good as a nice green hit.

Thanks for the tips and video though, bud. Wish I could share a few jimmies withya!

10. I'm so doing that! I wonder if it would work using a gumstrip or some shit, I never get hold of wax  :cry:

Ah I see, very true, I always get rid of the paper before I light up, its the only way to do!

No problemo friend. As do I! You're not UK based are you? 

11. You good blaze👍 I just rolled a fresh 1 for ya with the crown end, it's hard to get the angle right haha also featuring my celebrations rolling rolling box ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421100407.414912.jpg

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

12. Thanks bro!

I like that, that is damn nice! I do the end a bit differently, can you post some pics in the future on how you do that? Looks like you've folded it into 4 sides?

Sent from my soul

13. Ye man I'm down for that, 😎

14. Nah I'm in the heart of the US

If you figure out how to do that with a gum strip post it for sure, I'd like to see how you approach that.

Btw back rolling does miracles for getting the least paper for your roll too! I'm curious as to if tokers in euro back roll more often?

15. I really shouldn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I like this thread. Rolling is an art!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Nice is that an extended roach for the blunt wrap, the best way imo

18. Thanks man!

You're damn right it's an art!

Some nice rolls there bro, very neat indeed. Since I discovered extended roaches I haven't stopped using them. I used to put a little bit of bacci in before the roach so it wouldn't get too hot on the roach, but a longer top is just so much easier and cleaner

Sent from my soul

19. I use the Raw Crutches, they work perfect for blunts/joints without burning and I feel it does a nice job securing the roll