Show off your led grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stealthsmokerman, Feb 2, 2014.

1. I wanna see any led grows that anyone has going because I believe I am going to switch I just wanna see some results. So all the Led growers please share your grow. Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

2. Seriously? No one has any LED grows they wanna show off? Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

3. Here ya areSent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. [quote name="PIFFCLOUD22" post="19457715" timestamp="1391435700"]Here ya areSent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Very very nice do u know the strains? Also what kind of lights? Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

5. Hippie killer and cheeseSent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Im using a couple 90 w leds one from straight china in the bottom picture and top right is a nice one from amazon. Lights work great all of usedSent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Let me know how that hippie killer turns out. I started one about a week or so ago. It's being grown with 8 other top strains. This is the first time I'm running HK. Any words of advice as far as growing it? Come by and check out my grow journal.

8. Dude all I can say is ive tested some early bud off it and its some seriously potent bud. It takes a bit longer to flower out but yields well amd smells like the most deliciousness lol. The name fitsSent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Def gonna grow it againSent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #11 KouchLoch, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014
    Here's a few pics of my setup and results.  This is a pic of the first grow.  I had to get a feel for the light and the growing environment, but it all came out good.  9 plants, all female, from seed, 6 weeks veg, organic nutes.
    2013-12-06_20-33-36_41.jpg
    Here's my setup, made a few modifications based on the first grow.  12 plants, 8 clones, 4 from seed.  Different veg times to make them about the same height.  LST on the seeds, none on clones.
    SAM_0431.JPG
    And here's the progress in weeks three of flower, 4 weeks 12/12.  I can get some closeups of the buds, but they're frosting up nicely.
    SAM_0436.JPG

My complete setup in a 4x4 tent with a 3x3 tray filled with hydroton and a drain to waste. Lighting: 400w SolarStorm, organic soils with amendments, FF boosters. Redi-root fabric pots and frames. 4" vortex fan and phresh filter.

11. You must teach me lol I'm going to be getting a Mars II 700w that produces 420 actual watts. How many cfm is your fan?

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app