show off your blunts...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by mabud, Feb 13, 2009.

1. #22 mabud, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    honestly, your the ignorant pot smoker, not us. Look at what you just typed, this site is 18 n over so most people are out of high school, but you are too ignorant to notice that? I have glass, and i enjoy blunts too.. They tend to last longer then your average bowl and are more portable than glass... What happens if you get pulled over with a bowl? cant eat it... Well you may try to.. But I wouldn't. I like green leafs because they taste a little better and are easier to seal the leafs... I just turned 20 a few weeks ago and have been rolling blunts for about 3-4 years. Most people I know that CAN roll blunts arent little kids, they are experienced smokers...

As to everyone else, nice blunts hope you enjoyed them, lookin' good. Anyone else who wants to be "ignorant" can post...

2. Morning blunt of some KB.

Attached Files:

3. THATS A BLACK AND MILD!!! YOU JUST ROLLED IT OUT AND STUFFED IT!!!!!! NOTTTT COOOOLLL...
    a) its lame
    b) no skill
    c) waste of weed
    d) ruins the taste
    e) ur smoking CANCER paper

4. no...that isnt not a black and mild it is far to light and doesnt have the same texture as one it looks to be a blunt wrap that has been rolled by a long term blunt roller

5. Don't you have to be fourTEEN to be a freshman in HS... And my younger brother is like that, but when he has "Mad weed" he usually has mad weed and blunt materials

6. You know if you eat more bananas you won't shake like that. It just means your body is low on potassium.

:smoke:

7. that does look like a BnM or a phil or some type of that cigar.. not a fan of those kinda blunts but they work, and whatever works for you, use it. Not a fan of stuffing either, not saying that is or isnt.. but it uses a lot of bud n it burns pretty quick if you ask me.

8. i used the search button and found numerous threads to show off blunts.

9. You are ignorant for saying that. All I smoke is blunts, not because I'm an ignorant smoker, because that's how I like to smoke....... You wanna tell me how that makes me ignorant?

10. its not ignorant at all, if anything people that think that are.that would be like someone who smokes a tobacco pipe thinks anyone who smokes cigarettes are ignorant.

11. okay , not EVERYBODY that smokes blunts are ignorant, but there are some that are, the only reason "teens and highschoolers" are into blunts is because of how they are glamorized in modern culture with rap and shit. whatev

12. just like how not everyone that smokes from a pipe is ignorant.

i was into it in highschool because i liked how it tasted and its better than loading up glass 4-5 times for a session.

13. I like glass too, i just smoke blunts more often, theyre easier on the go and face it... Knock on wood but if you do get pulled over a blunt is way easier to dispose of than a bowl... None the less... smoking good bud out of glass really savors the taste which you wont always get with a blunt.. I just wanted to see some different blunts, not have a debate.

14. quite fuckin true.

15. haha blunt is one of the worst tastes in the world... ive had to eat a few blunts/nuggets in my day... The nugs are just real dry... Not too bad on the taste, like it smells... But eatin a half smoked blunt... Its like eating dog shit.

16. Honestly that is the sickest fucking picture i have ever seen oh my fucking god.

Just the sunlight pouring over a perfect blunt w/ beautiful dank ass nugs and the plants in the background omg omg omg +rep

17. why do you know what eating dog shit is like?:p

18. long story... nah. it does taste bad tho. haha.

19. haha thanks bro