Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Show of hands whose high right now

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Oct 30, 2002.

?

Are u high?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. So

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I'm feelin good. Had 3 harsh hits off the one hitter and i'm mildly blazed. had some ramen noodles and B&J's Half Baked ice cream. Twas the shit. And now...ipod and bed :-D

2. just woke up after a weed nap, still a bit stoned. slept too late, and forgot about a party i was gonna go to. no action tonight. damn.

Smokin a bowl right now, to say sorry to myself for missing out.

3. :smoke: blllaaazed... :smoke:

4. Wake n bake...stoned off my ass.

5. chillen on my laptop smokin headies outta my illadelph, ive been high for hours..

6. Nope....Not Yet....

7. smoked a bowl out of my little glass piece w/ a fat bowlpiece. straight up faded

8. ooooooh no we all replied to a revived thread. THERES A NECROMANCER AFOOT!

2002, god damn.

9. I'm HiGh as fucked... got my glass spoon like 30 mins. ago, got the stash smoked it up! then Bam! here I am feelin like I'm superman! hah! shit... 311 is the shit man! their music soothes me up... shit whaataaa feelin man... haha Grasscity forums is the place to be... fuckin wher stoners meet! hahahaha and yeah its good to see my fellow stoners here.... haha lets keep that fuckin high till infinity! man... God bless ya'll! payshhhhhh!!!!!! WhhhOOOooOOzzzZZaaAAAaaAA!!!!!!!!! :puFfF: ----> I'm OuT!!!!

10. Damn.

I was bored as fuck earlier, sittin round playin San Andreas @ my girls, and then 4 of my dudes come threw... and they rolled a 9 gram blunt (decent shit)... it was TIGHT, then after that my other dude came threw cuz he got off work and smoked a fat joint of some middies.. then i was ripped as fuck (just a lil bit ago) and i came home, sittin here lookin @ the city (www.grasscity.com bitches) and my cousin hit me up sayin "ey i got some decent shit" ... so i meet up wid him (he lives 4 houses down from me) and we just smoked 2 bowls of some pretty dank shit!

After that, im fuckin buttered up. Damn. Straight 9-08 and shit

11. Im baked, got some crazy buds right now. Just ate a hotdog and fries and im about to hit up the oreos and milk while I watch the simpsons. Gotta blaze again, later!

12. lmao nice man, i think i might be smokin a bowl then watch that Family Guy movie...

stay high.

13. I went out of town to see system of a down, it was like a 6 hour drive and I must have watched that movie on my psp 4 times haha im sick of it now.

14. Watch it again... on shrooms. lol

15. sweet!!

16. i just smoked a blunt with this middy dealer who lives down the block. really got the day goin

17. I'm feeling good right now me and my neighbors just smoked it up

hahaha first post and i'm stoned.

18. thats how its supposed to be done bro!!!

im dry till payday. another week and half. not enough res in my piece to catch a buzz. Ohhh bubble trumps... :(

19. high off some 150quarter .2 bujm wow i cant type :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoking: :smoking: .it.....