Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Show of hands whose high right now

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Oct 30, 2002.

?

Are u high?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. So

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Alright who's high. I sure am, for now on, when i get high, i'll change my thing above my avatar, like now it saws keep it gangsta, cuz im high, and before, i forgot what it was now, but anyways, yea, um, u as high as me>

2. Show of hands huh? Yep, I'm pretty high right now, in a free speach kinda way. So here's my hand.

/ \
    |\_/|
    |---|
    | |
    | |
    _ |=-=| _
    _ / \| |/ \
    / \| | | ||\
    | | | | | \>
    | | | | | \
    | - - - - |) )
    | /
    \ /
    \ /
    \ /
    \ /
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

3. Oh wow, that fucked up. Just right click on it and pick show source, then scroll down and you'll see my hand.

4. ....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\....

like that blix? lol, I have this as an away message when, well you can imagine...

5. I have class in about 5 minutes... so HELL YEAH! lol, no just kidding, I never smoke before class I need to remember shit and shit like that.

Alright holmes cya later

6. wasssup!? me?... my brains THC levels... that's right... i'm schtoned!!!!

7. ME ME ME!!!!!

I'm high right now at this very moment!!

8. so what if I am high

9. oh, the bowl is coming closer to my mouth, the lighter strikes on and the wonderful air flows into my mouth... now to wait about 3 minutes for the effects knock me off my ass... i'm stoned!

10. i'm stoned again! ::does happy dance:: woohoo! watchin' Mr. Deeds... good movie :) LOL he just told that QB's dad about the guy not watching his language in front of the ladies, and the dad took off his belt and beat the crap outta him... LMAO... oo... i'm gonna be schmokin' again in like 2 hours... YEAH... good day... time to go grab some munchies!!!

peace, and good tokes to all :)

11. *shows hand*

I'm high right about................NOW :D

12. LMFAO!!! this movie is sooooo funny. lol, he's chucking cats out of a burning building's window and they're bouncing off this trampoline and flying through the air!!! hahahahahaha wow... i'm all kinds of schtooonnned!!!

13. MR. DEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah , it's funny. I watched it the other night and was fuckin' laughing my ass off!!!!! Man, I wish I was watching it now, too.......

because......

I'M HIGH.......RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I am!!!!!!!

14. ME TOO!!! for the third time today! ::does really happy dance:: we smoked 4 bowls of a high mids/dank salad :)

15. I'm sooooo doped right now /D jippieeeeeeeee

16. yea, im a lil buzzed at the moment, gonna smoke another bowl. some good dro, wit crystals, nice nice, and buzzin since 3PM (ITS 8 NOW)0.

17. i am so fuycking unbelievably hgigh mAN it feels like im on shrooms or some shit man ive got tracers and cevs i swear to god

aaaugh....... smokes another bowl

18. ...............(refer to name)...............

19. i'm still a little buzzed from last-night (and this morning's half-bowl)... more so from lastnight though :)

20. Wish I were. No luck!