Show me your vapes Ill go first

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by xcali_4niax, Mar 7, 2014.

1. #1 xcali_4niax, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394167889.914731.jpg
    Ill go first!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Cloud V

Attached Files:

3. way too many to get outta the box and together for a pic (10+ easily) lol. if i get toasted enough later maybe i'll put something together haha.

4. Wish I had a vape they seem really exspensive :(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394211355.333314.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #7 lwien, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
    LOL.............I was waitin' for that ^^ .

And I'll raise you.  Behold......... my LSV on display at Universal CityWalk !!

[​IMG]

7. Old pic of my solo, underdog, and DBV. Ill try to get one of all 5 if I can round up my DBV and ascent from family members for a group shot

Attached Files:

8. My ssv

Attached Files:

9. Lol I Wana get a ssv but it's 395 all together, I think it might be worth it though, have a arizer solo butno pics

10. pretty dope collection of vapes man!

11. hits amazing, sadly can't use it right now though I lost voice n coughi up blood so I waiting until results n shit come in before I blaze again lol but hits amazing n it's like a brick wall to your face, in a good way lol

12. Keep it coming guys show me ur vapes or ur stash ! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394332203.146761.jpg

13. i was thinking of getting one of those it seems like its worth it!

14. personally to me it's worth it, get the easy valve if u do, an I had to pay a extra 400 for mine cuz I'm in Canada lol but try a ssv I'm thinking of gettig 1 myself but it's also 400$ total were I live lol

15. Right now I am a Pax owner but once I get a steady supply of the herb I will buy one of those bag vaporizers but I dont know which is best

16. ill check that out man !

Why do you want a bag vape?

18. That way I can have everything heat up at once and fill the bag with nohing wasted and with the Pax since the herb is still touching the heat source as it cools it is still technically being vaporized. So I want a bag vape to avoid wasted vapor. Plus I want to try out different types of vapes anyway to see which brand is best. Only other one I ever used is Da Buddha