Show me your outdoor "real-time" plant pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dave_jam, Aug 19, 2017.

1. I keep reading that most strains start to flower around 14 hours darkness. That was like a month ago and my 2 girls still look like they are in veg but idk. This is my 4th "set" of grows but my first with the sun (and by far the most rewarding impo).

I was just thinking it was be cool to see others' girls and compare? If any takers, thx much.

What's funny is that one of my girls growing is an auto but just so happens to be due to start flowering ATM.

The auto is a big Devil XL and the photop is called ice(and is about 5 ft tall!) The pic is ice [​IMG]

Sent from Hell using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just starting to flower. KIMG0164.JPG KIMG0150.JPG KIMG0157.JPG KIMG0151.JPG

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. Not flowering yet but almost 52486125710__C9796994-8FD1-4421-AC9C-1A1952AA37ED.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. Got like 40 of these a couple weeks into flower. Stakes are 5&1/2 feet for reference image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Got my plants up north still in Veg heading into flower. Plants not as big as we wanted, very late start, but I think three full gardens will do :smoking:

IMG_0137.jpg
    Light depo trailers are in full flower, some plants heading towards being done.

IMG_0139.jpg IMG_0140.jpg

Just posted my Greenhouse photos a couple days ago. Going back and forth has been a hassle. So I'm staying up on the big garden for a few ;). 4:20 :smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  6. That just looks beautiful

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sprouted 5/29

NLxChronic (flowering)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Panama (not yet)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm at 34N

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Holy crap, those look like pink pistils lol. Nice. You don't have to worry about mildew with all those leaves close together? I've never had a plant bigger than a couple ft at the most, trained, so idk what to expect

Nice plants man

9. Wow! When do u have to start seeds to get that kind of size?

10. Speechless

11. I have never had problems with powdery or down mildew. I would never cut leaves off. For example leaf stripping in vineyards is a very sharp double edge sword. On hand it can increase color, flavor, reduce rot, and make hand harvesting easier. On the other hand it reduces sugar, can cause sunburn to both fruit and vines, higher rodent and bird damage. In the grand scheme pulling off leaves is a dangerous tool, but still a tool. For something as minor as powdery mildew, backing off the nitrogen a little, watering more, a spray or two with potassium bicarbonate. For god sakes not sodium bicarbonate (baking soda).

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

12. I started mine in February, but only because I had to sex them first.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sprouted my seeds April 15 planted in the ground June first

• Like Like x 1