Show me your big nugs

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by BigCountry34, Mar 27, 2004.

1. this is about a 2 gram nug of the shit i usually blaze, kb. shits mad dense, like a rock lol good tokin. show me your big single nugs, not trees.

Attached Files:

• b-n.jpg
      b-n.jpg
      File size:
      63.7 KB
      Views:
  2. damn nice nug it freakin huge how much it way?

3. No way.

4. BOBY OMFG!!! as soon as i saw that i fucking burst out laughing! thats some fucking nice ass shit AHAHHAAH so big I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Lowryder 1 oz
    [​IMG]

Hydro Don't know how much those weigh
    [​IMG]

Jack Herrer that's like a half oz right there
    [​IMG]

6. that looks like lowrider, but it looks like 3 stems together rather than one big bud, is that the 3 seperate below it?........Peace out.......Sid

7. if only this post was here sat night or i would have taken a pic of this bud i had. 5 grams she was. and biggest head high ever

8. LOL, it was here you stoner! Started on 03-26-2004 09:05 PM. :D

9. No the 3 buds I posted are not from that one.. Only only part fell off the big one.. and it wasn't that big

10. yeah, looks like 3 different branches that were dried togeather...

btw nice f'in bud :D

Attached Files:

11. who gives a shit how many stems it has....lol its dank as hell :D

12. THe one on the right fell off almost right after I took that picture they other two stayed together till I ripped them apart

13. this entire thread was to post your "biggest nug" so thats why i was worrying about it... the three stems shows you that its three different branches, not one nug itself...

im not trying to say anything bad about the weed, because it looks better than anything i've been smoking...

and im sure that even with those two branches off, the nug in the center of them would still be the biggest posted so far...

14. I think i win :D this one was about 14g (1/2oz)

Attached Files:

15. shhhh just because i love the herb doesnt mean im a stoner........awww shit i am a stoner w00t!!!!!! my friends and myself broke or reccord for longest drive. 2 hours long. cant remember 1/2 of it. damn it was fun

16. 03-27-2004 02:05 AM thats when it started my time. so i win. lol

17. Lets see an OZ bud, ive seen one once a lil while ago just dont got any pics....