Show me yer poker!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by calikevin87, Mar 4, 2009.

1. (no homo)

What do you use when your bowl starts to get a little blocked? I know most people just use paper clips, but my sister and my dad both have bongs that came with special pokers. Here's my poker; snazzy rite? Post yours!

Attached Files:

2. heres my custom poker haha

Attached Files:

3. Is that dual purpose?

Genius.

4. Yep I use it for poking and packing purposes, the idea just came to me one night after a few good rips

5. I use my glasses, because they have straight legs instead of bent ones it's perfect for it. Good for j's too.

6. nextel unscrewable antenna, w00t

Photo 116.jpg

7. Is that from your cell phone? Nice and discreet, i like.

8. yeah man it screws off real easy, I had a nextel for one of my frist phones when I was in school, figured it out than, just got another one last year and have been using it all the time :smoking: its real good for poking in ends of joints too

9. This is my multi purpose poker. Has a flat head to pack bowls, a poker, and a bowl scraper. Bought it from a tobacconist, it's called a Nail. People use them in tobacco pipes but... That's what we all own right? LOL

Attached Files:

10. ^ dude I gotta get one of those!!
    but yea i use a paper clip or my knife

pretty exciting

11. this thread is for pokers on a budget

12. the nail file/hook thing on a nail clipper, my key to my locker (those small locks with tiny keys), an allen wrench... whatever i find on my desk.

13. Good thing you called no homo. I just use an ice pick type thing. And if I don't have that I just use whatever.

14. Use a 10$ glass ROOR poker (x2) :D looks like a syringe l0l

15. I have two 8" long 1/8" wide stainless steel rods that I jacked from one of my college chemistry labs.