Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Show me sum luv guys, need serious help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MaseratiMurf, Sep 1, 2011.

1. For the past 4 months or soon I've been using a donor for my drug tests but now my brother has so school so I'm gonna try freezing the piss. How would I get it back to body temp for the test && will this work....Thanks

2. Don't freeze it, refrigerate it.

3. Stop smoking

4. if you need to pass a drug test

...wait for it.....

don't smoke

5. Not smokin is obvious but not an option thanks anyways, need real help not mom/pops advice

6. It's an option, but you either don't have the willpower to follow through, or someone is forcing pot brownies down your throat.

7. Here is some real help.

Stop smoking until you don't have to get tested again.

Not smoking is an option, and your best one at that.

Seems a whole hell of a lot easier than trying to freeze piss.

8. I've been trying to find a job, so I haven't been smoking. I literally watch my cousin smoke bowl after bowl every day. I miss it and am a little tempted, but I need a job, so I'm willing to hold out until find a job. You just have to have some self control.

9. "Control, control, you must learn control!" - Yoda (RIP)

10. You guys are all fuggin Fags, control dese nuts ***** 

11. Why don't you just get a detox kit like every other person out there

12. Yeah, we all suck for telling you sound advice. Wahh.

Just stop smoking for a week. Jog and drink water. Christ we're not advising you to saw off your foot.

13. tell them that if you didnt smoke you would have to suck some dicks. yes multiple dicks.

14. freeze it then put it your mouth to warm it up when u need to use it.

What kind of question is that. Stop smoking till you don't need testing anymore.:confused_2:

15. why the fuck do you need to have your piss tested for a job? are you driving transport trucks, or flying planes?
    i've never heard of people having to do that for a job, how invasive

16. ^^in non communist countries such as canada this bullshit dosent occur haha

he clearly said hes not gunna stop smoking so why dont you guys stfu if thats ur only advise.

17. iv gotten drug tested for almost every job iv had. I always pass em tho :bongin:

18. Some people are just too goddamn retarded to realize that stopping smoking is the easiest way to pass a drug test.

19. If anyone's seen blue mountain state...."oil changes". Lmao seriously just stop smoking.

20. :eek:are you serious? wow! that's crazy. Why is that legal? It seems like you've lost some rights. Doesn't sound like the ''land of the free'' or a 'leader of the free world'' - n o offense intended.

Seriously, the only job I know for certain that does random testing is transport truck driving - but I don't know if it's an industry or provincial/national standard, or up to the company to implement.
    I'd assume commercial airline companies do the same for pilots.

I can't believe that actually happens, that's terrible you guys have to deal with that... and pay for doctors/hospitals :D