Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Show me a sexier nugs than this, and ill rep ya

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KB Grower, Mar 26, 2012.

1. This may be the last dank nug I get, until my guy gets out of jail :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Alot of candidates for another rep bar in here KB, best get to reppin haha.

3. I want my rep too some super silver haze, woody kush, and alaskan thunderfuck I had:
    Super Silver Haze
    [​IMG]

Woody Kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alaskan Thunderfuck
    [​IMG]

4. ^
    Your bud has to be better than OP's for rep, srry dude.

5. super silver haze

6. THe SSH isn't better then KB's OP.

7. Not mine, but gorgeous nonetheless.

[​IMG]

8. One of my own for good measure, Larry OG.

[​IMG]

9. What I'm chiefin' today :smoke:

What is the strain in the OP btw? looks like some fuckin chocolope I had one time with those dark ass hairs, maybe not though :rolleyes:

PS.. It's not like KB's camera is that great... that bud is just poppin with trichs. So stop sayin you need a better camera and you'd have better looking bud, if your bud is that dank it's gonna look good no matter what

Silver Haze
    [​IMG]

10. [quote name='"BlankIT"']
    I need a fancy camera..[/quote]

Yes you do! Damn that looks amazing

11. That shit would be nuts!! bring it over here i'll snap some shots if I can smoke a bowl off it :smoke::D

12. casey jones

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

chem #4 x sour d

[​IMG]

chemdog double D x sour disesl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. I can't see your pic but here's some serious seeds chronic

It's fresh btw so that's why there's still leaf on the pic ( I took this pic right under the lamp )

Attached Files:

14. #34 PNWChr0nic, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    ^^^ smh

Edit: No longer smh :smoke:

15. Na i dont know the strain of this bud. But heres some choco i had a bit back
    http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/1012962-chocolope-og-kush-purple-kush-serious-fire.html

And id say my camera is better than at least half of others

16. You dont know the legendary aw?

Those are his buds... that dude prob steals other peoples pics thats why he has so much rep with few possts

17. Wow really? I even repped him for that..:hide:

18. #38 PNWChr0nic, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    That chocolope looks way more chronic than the batch i had.. It was the 6/g shit at the dispensary i was gettin though that's why :)

You usin a point and shoot digital cam? Because MJ Mama's Iphone 4s pics have more definition than some of yours :p Not saying your pics arent better than 7/8 the of the threads on GC though man. Sometimes I look at your pics and wonder If there's just so many trichs on your bud the camera overloads and runs them all together :D

19. I'm sort of a nerd when it comes to searching for stuff.. if it's out there, I can't help but find it. With a user who's had his old account banned/closed though, it was a challenge... but here ya go. :)

Actually, hopefully this doesn't compromise his security, I'll share just the one... if you, or a friend are out there AW, just let me know, we have a week to edit/delete this. :)

http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/655789-what-ya-smokin-tonight-472.html#post10272149

\t\t\t\t\t

Originally Posted by AugustWest [​IMG]
    Casey Jones.. home grown.

(trainwreck x thai) x Sour Diesel.

[​IMG]

But, just to cut Adubya some slack, maybe he is AW?, or maybe he didn't realize we were posting our own shots, unless otherwise stated? It's always a good idea to give the grower, 'author' or otherwise creator credit, where credit is due. :smoke:

20. #40 KB Grower, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
    My b those technically are Adubya 's buds haha