Show me a pic of your piece!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by HIGHskool, Apr 15, 2003.

1. if you say so, then I have no reason not to believe you.

could you post a picture of the tube, top, whatever you would like to call it?

I like bongs with art around the lip where you put your mouth

2. Obliviot ive seen a hell of alot more pictures of that. (not trying to diss you) Im not sure its yours because i have see a lot bigger versions of that picture that are perfectly clear.

3. yeah man, as a matter of fact, i have one of those pictures saved on my computer. But why would he lie about something like that?

Anyways, when does your wife return?

and slo, will you get one of the lip on the top?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1

4. Ahem, sup KA?

There are some nice pipes in this thread. I'd like to post my new bong, but my digi cam is acting up.

5. oz of grass from old skeevy man = 250$$

pepsi can with lazer pointer top stolen from little brother = 50 cents$$

3 middle aged kids smoking out... priceless$$

some things money can buy for everything else there is marijuana

[​IMG]

6. Everyone seems to be posting glass pipes, mines not glass but ill post it anyway:

Attached Files:

• pipe.jpg
      pipe.jpg
      File size:
      56 KB
      Views:
  7. My American beauty.

[​IMG]

8. its name is De Lacy, when i smoke it, it makes me blind.

Attached Files:

9. Hey all, I just got my first glass piece, (it's a spoon) and it's from Woodstock! Too bad I can't share it with you, due to a lack of a digi camera. Oh well, i'll just describe it.

It is about 4 inches long and the bowl is mainly yellow, with some traces of blue and red. It has a carb and opposite the carb is a little blue dot (the dot is like the type that dank e v has on his/her spoon. Where the stem hits the bowl it starts spiraling. The glass is clear, and the spiraling is yellow and white and where it ends the yellow spirals meet with some faint blue one.

I haven't had a chance to smoke out of her yet, or name her, but I already love her. She will be tested next week in cape cod with an eighth.

She was $25.

edit: I now have used her many times and she works beautifully. He name is Eden: bringer of temptation and sin, and she's color changing, which I didn't know at first.

10. its not the accual pic but i have the exact same one.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Im new to this place but i thought id show you guys a pic of some bud i got. Tell me what you think of it and how much youd pay for it.

Attached Files:

12. One more pic of the same bud.

Attached Files:

13. this is my pipe that i made out of a cedar block and a belt sander.

Attached Files:

14. and its still a virgin pipe. gotta pop its cherry tonight ;)

15. Id pay about $5 for that right thur.....

16. Yes indeed, infact, i HAVE 6 OF THE SAME ONES!!!

Yeppers!
    All have the same hardwood floor and weed design mat to put them on...

Cant put pic up now, bro gone with the camera, what a shame

Lol, just messin man.. hehe

17. The butteryfly was resting on a rock in the middle of a mountain creek and was docile enough for me to snap this pic. Thanx for the pipe SJ!

:)

IcK

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1