Show me a pic of your piece!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by HIGHskool, Apr 15, 2003.

1. digit i can see my avator on the screen lol!

2. heres a couple of my home made bongs

Attached Files:

3. heres a pic of a few week old bub that i got

shitty cam

sorry

toke

Attached Files:

4. it was actually my mate who made the start of it. Some strange kind of wine that comes in a jar rather than a bottle i think, widest ariel section from a telescopic of an old stereo and a peice of plastic tubing (i hope its not pvc!) and the hit hole was recently added by me, just a pen casing to direct the airflow from further away from the mouth piece. The bowl is the new addition. a few nuts glued together that can be screwed in place into the plastic tape.
    then the thing that makes it really cool... see-through glass paint, an image of jimi smoking a J on one side and a cannabis leaf on the other... looks really cool when you hold it upto the light or when its full of smoke.
    once i get it filled with glass balls that should be it complete.

5. Yay!! i finally got my new pipe today! it's stone and is a lot cooler than i was expecting...i can't wait to try it out!

Attached Files:

6. woah! just realised the funky shit on the wall lucifer sam.... fuck yeah!

reminds me of some o the crazy shit my pal Rog has/had all over his walls.

cool peice moonlighthigh. i cant wait to try it out ;)

7. woah! good game digit, that is wicked

lucifer sam, will you please tell me about that?

did you draw it?? what is it?? can you take a good picture of it

it looks pretty awesome but I can't make it out too well

8. this is a picture of when i first got this bowl. never been smoked out of. looks pretty. too bad now my dad has it somewhere. he jacked it from me and probably smokes out of it himself.

Attached Files:

• bowl.jpg
      bowl.jpg
      File size:
      20.6 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. heres mine wit a lil nuggy im gonna have at the dave matthews concert tomorrow

Attached Files:

• 7.gif
      7.gif
      File size:
      97 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ahh.. my aunt drew that picture on my wall. She was a huge hippy and she use to paint crazy pictures for people like on the gas tanks of motorcycles and such and then spent the money on drugs. lol, but one time I was smoking with her in my room and she was telling me some stories and started drawing it..that was awhile ago and it's starting to fade. I've started to darken it back in, when I'm done I'll post a pic of the whole thing, it's pretty big.

11. ahhh nice nug you got there man. wish i had it right now.....just smoked the end of an 8th. ;0

12. jesus some of these pipes are hot as shit... anyone wanna sell me a nice spoon?

BTW White Rabbit: Do you post at PBNation? if so I'm KrazyAsian from PBN... I played that same IAO you did, I have that shirt. I played NPPL last season w/ Mission (now known as Sin) and played LA w/ Sin and then I took a break... hit me up on AIM some time

Peace
    WT

13. Here's my piece

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cool lil sherlock there.

15. Here is my Home-made pipe.....

Attached Files:

16. .... and here is my new bong i just got the other day.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. A pic of my bong. I'll try to get a pic of my spoon when i find my camera

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. hmm cant see mine but its my first pipe (the cops took my metal one) but its a wooden "oldman" pipe, it has about a 3 gram bowl (really deep) and it looks pretty much like popeye the sailor mans pipe. i will cherish this pipe until the day i die. I refuse to get rid of it.

19. obliviot, be honest, that's not your's. I have seen that picture floating around the net before.

calliin' your bluff bro, lets see your real bong