Show me a pic of your piece!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by HIGHskool, Apr 15, 2003.

1. very cool pieces, i should get some of mine up here

2. my favorite little spoon

i was wondering does anyone else besides me name their peice?

mines burnie..

Attached Files:

3. This is my piece. The bowls a little small and its a little bland but it gets the job done

Attached Files:

4. heres a pic of the same type as my new one, best one yet :D
    [​IMG]
    :D i love my................PIPE!

5. holla

Attached Files:

6. yo this is my first post, i'm keepin it ghetto wit my pipe, consists of a sharpie pen and a C02 cartridge.

Attached Files:

• pipe.jpg
      pipe.jpg
      File size:
      69.3 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. This is my clay home-made piece, I think its my coolest one due to the spirals on it, but it can't compare to glass. I need a glass piece. Oh, btw, that isn't resin, I don't have a digi, so I had to scan it, thats why it looks kind of crappy.

Attached Files:

8. first post..heres mine

Attached Files:

9. I like phishphan's pipe the most so far. I never liked the crazy ass colored pipes. And the ones that look all twisted and bumpy.

10. Has anyone ever smoked out of a vaporizer??? Are they worth the $$$. My piece is a pack of zigzags!!!

11. i aint smoked da shit out of a vaporizer but i live in the u.k and der are things called buckets and day are mint i'll tell ya how to make one der like vapourizers in a way......

1st ya grab a bucket
    2nd fill da bucket up wi water
    3rd get a 3 litre bottle (empty) and cut the bottom off
    4th put the bottle in the bucket
    5th the bottle acts as a puller
    6th get a chillum and put it in were the cap of the bottle screws on
    7th pick one of ya favorite buds put it in da chillum
    8th pull the bottle up (slowley) so all da smoke fills the bottle up.
    9th take off the chillum and toke

...peace.....

12. my old peice before my mom found it and took it to the cops with my quad

toke

Attached Files:

13. Why did she take the quad too? Because unless you were using it to get to people's houses where you were dealing, it seems kinda pointless.

14. I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty sure that a lot of people on here are referring to a qaurter as a quad. ya know? quarter ounce

15. Lol, whoops. I have never heard of a quarter ounce referred to as a quad.

16. lol, me either man, that's just what I belive it to be. Could mean "my favorite pair of boxer shorts" for all I know :p but I doubt that

17. finally got my digital camera working again, heres a picture of my new pipe

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. dude, seeing that little bowl is instant love...

I don't know why, but I love your bowl.

how much did that cost you?

and

do you have acces to any more?

please get back to me dude, I am very serious

19. i got it at a local headshop, i didnt see any others that looked like it. It was 52 dollars, ya i know thats expensive for a bowl but the glass is pretty damn thick. They had cheaper ones but i just wanted a good bowl that would last. One thing i love about it is how they made the mouth hole all trippy, its like a magnifying glass...

Attached Files:

20. one of my babies...dry hammer....

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1