Show me a pic of your piece!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by HIGHskool, Apr 15, 2003.

1. My Raydiator pipe! The closing lid makes it perfect for smoking weed on the go, like those morning wake and bakes walking to Dunkin for coffee. 20B0B556-7616-4846-B86D-B045436346CF.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Wow that old thing is disgusting. Smoking out of that would be like smoking an exhaust pipe!

3. it looks cool, man. love the color.

4. 20220405_094807.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Purple heart wood 24 slot rail road track inlay rings and a piece of a boot lace.:love-m3j:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Birds eye maple burlwood
    [​IMG]
    The has a brass tube inside
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the beginning

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have a new pipe that is almost finished but having issues downloading them.
    Also I have a couple more in the beginner stages.
    All my pipes have some kind of metal or glass tubing inside of them, some have both .
    1/2 inch aluminum tubing with 10mm glass tubing inside of the aluminum tubing .
    Personally I don't care for the taste of wood when I smoke.
    [​IMG]
    I Hope you like them.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. The inlay is gorgeous. Nice work

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  8. My Daily driver 20220815_182042.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  9. Beautiful pipe.
    I like my pipes. Wood metal glass lined tube. WOW... Nice

Yes braking in a new wood pipe take a bit of smoking through to season it up so it's right for smoking through. I've had many fresh wooden pipes over the years. Yes the first few hits are kind of bad tasting Sometimes. But after you get through a couple 4 or 5 bowls of good flower with good resin it all flattens out and becomes natural at that point. And after you clean it for the first time there's no flavor left of the wood at all. Especially not no burl wood like you got there... that's nice...

Good job

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Thank you
    I like making stuff .

• Like Like x 1
  11. Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 8.13.07 AM.png

Am I the only one who does a double-take look at this each time it pops up on the home page? lol

"Show me a pic of your ..." what???
    :lmafoe:
    :bolt:

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. go away.
    reported

13. Look at this thing of beauty!
    IMG_20230215_090621.jpg
    I got her at a smoke shop in 2021 and just pulled her out again this morning. Very nice smoke! Still floating. :smoking-bong:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Updated Skully bong...

IMG_20230220_074734360~2.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. Here is my Piece, Hope you all enjoy the Woodish Pipes too!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I won this in a contest about a dozen years ago-

upload_2023-7-29_12-6-3.png

Granny :wave:

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. IMG_20230724_213351.jpg
    Picked up this cute little guy at a dollar store where she sells them discreetly lol. They're more than a dollar of course lol but not super expensive. It's made out of soft sillicone, feels like I'm holding and smoking out of a tension ball lol. GREAT smoke, keeps me high all day!

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. That is gorgeous! Well done!!! Love the colors too.

• Like Like x 1
  19. That is beautiful, Granny. Reminds me of the pieces I find at head shops here in Philly... especially South St. I would rather go to one of them than order online...for some reason I can't find pieces like that online.
    At least covid is more under control now... touching wood!!!

• Like Like x 1