Show me a pic of your piece!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by HIGHskool, Apr 15, 2003.

1. I bought two more cobs. Lol.

2. #3802 Peaceful Dusk86, Apr 28, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    Damn bro I'm pretty jealous of that glass Gandalf you got. As a Lord of the Rings fan it would be killer to smoke a bowl of the Old Tobi strain out of that while watching Fellowship of the ring.

What an interesting design your pipe has I really dig the long mouth piece and am curious how I can get into this build a pipe thing.

Years ago I met this guy while working with a contractor on houses and we chopped down some bamboo he took some to his friend who made a pipe out of it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I just ordered some of the coolest looking sherlock pipes ever. I'm a huge sherlock / bubbler guy. One of my first pieces was a hammer bubbler, not my favorite type personally but it got me turned on to bubblers. My next piece was my favorite sherlock style bubbler that recently had a sad crash into concrete after almost 10 years of owning it. It was sad day. So I've been looking for months for a replacement since, I have a little sherlock bubbler I bought right after but I wasn't happy with it and it's never felt the same. Plus, I like thick glass and this didn't have that thick glass. Anwyays, enough of that rant, I found a few cool pieces and bought them. Soon to be in my possession (hopefully!):

I'll put them in the spoiler so spoiler for pics.
    s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg
    (the non-sherlock bubbler one, as I was also down a pipe as well... from forever ago, I just never got a new one Iiked and stuck with my old bubbler until it broke)

s-l1600 (2).jpg
    (and this one is the whacky one... I love a little bit of whacky so I'm kind of excited for this too)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Down to simplicity? IMG_20210502_115620847.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. #3805 JKill, May 7, 2021
    Last edited: May 8, 2021

6. #3806 JKill, May 7, 2021
    Last edited: May 8, 2021

7. 20210508_005754.jpg

Just got this. I like it. Pretty unique

• Like Like x 4
  8. That is dope as hell. Don't feel like buying a dab rig, can i get that off GC?

9. Unsure, I'm sure they have great stuff though.
    this is collection of pieces I've found locally with the enail ordered off Amazon. I hate torch's for smoking concentrates and honey collectors it reminds me of meth heads. Not just that, the irregular temps and use of butane and the ritual itself taking so damn long.. just not for me.
    My enail doesn't.
    I love my enail.
    Lessened usage, made the concentrates last 3x longer at least.
    The catcher really became vital to not having to clean the down stem anywhere near as often. Bong was again local store, just aimed to have a good base as to not knock over as this piece requires responsible usage and safe home for it, however it's so nice not to have to fiddle with anything. It awaits... Speaking of which.. I haven't dabbed this morning, two joints in.
    I should take a picture of my wife's old ass hash pipe from when she was 14, things sick, I wanna clean it but she won't let me, so it's rather retired. IMG_20210510_083043975.jpg (included cause I felt bad I put pic of my enail rig under show piece thread..)
    Damn do I smoke some of the old ass hash I found with it??? IMG_20210510_083318300.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. upload_2021-5-11_20-52-36.jpeg
    This big guy here is 8” long and weighs 1 1/2 pounds of solid glass. I weighed the unopened bottle of beer I had earlier and it weighed 1.3 pounds. I named it the Beast. Cost me $50.00

• Like Like x 4
  11. Is the OP still hitting bongs or did he died?

2003 is a lonnnggggggg time ago. I've had my dick sucked once in that time.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Shown with Ice Cream Man buds.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  13. Homemade. Ipe hardwood and bamboo.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  14. My other two cobs, and my setup.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Top cob is Missouri Meerschaum Pony Express, bottom is MM Legend.

My setup includes ashtray, Czech Pipe tool, pipe screens, and bit mouthpieces.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Made this last month. Total cost to make, about $27.00

upload_2021-7-26_11-42-13.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. [​IMG]
    just sold this piece

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. This is my favorite piece and daily driver. Hitting it right now, in fact! :RoorRip:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2