Show me a pic of your piece!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by HIGHskool, Apr 15, 2003.

1. Here's my fav... $5 on ebay 20 something years ago! Still toking fine!

2. I alternate between these two

60921364-6AB0-42EE-B9FF-89DA9A64B853.jpeg 2811FA12-2C6C-4994-9BA9-85C00E769A8C.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  3. Our's is the Path Pipe! It's a modern smoking pipe thats perfect to travel with. You can pack the bowl, seal it closed, and bring it on-the-go. The smoke cools and filters through the path for a perfect hit every time.
    pathpipesilver with poker.jpeg Path-pipe both Skuu's.jpeg Path_pipe.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  4. I like this a lot...
    [​IMG]

5. Got all this on boxing day years ago. Gave most of it away, still have the blue straight piece, a couple grinders, one of the pipes, and the matching blue beaker to the tube. IMG_20140420_152548.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  6. That's the matching beaker. It's been my daily for almost 7 years now. The blue straight tube on the far right has been sitting, barely ever gets used. GEDC0458.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  7. This sadly is not your piece,please just show us your piece and not random internet photos,thank you and have a blessed day!

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. here are some photos of my pipes.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Despite the fact that this is basically spam it's touching metal all the way which probably isn't the best for something you're inhaling

10. FUCKIN WAY SHE GOES!!!! YOUR A LEGEND!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Always like to try different blends when smoking thru pipes. Banjo blended with Pacific Frost.
    IMG_20190920_021944_802.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. #3653 Deleted member 1097942, Sep 20, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. The smoothest dabs on planet earth!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. I love the juicebox rig, where did you pick that up? online or local?

15. Bought this pipe for CBD flower. Never smoked cannabis from it, yet. Cost me around $20 at a local smokeshop.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. ^Nice little pip you got there dude. Reminds me of my old one. I miss smoking pipes. They are hot and harsh and make me cough a lung, but it reminds me of my highschool days huddled in a circle passing a fat bowl around.

• Friendly Friendly x 1