Show me a pic of your piece!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by HIGHskool, Apr 15, 2003.

1. Yeah you do. T hey all look nice tho.

2. Got this in the goodybox claw.jpg

3. 20160809_135504.jpg My newest edition and main /only piece I Wana use. It's a dry sidecar made by shawn daddy it has a piece of real meteorite in one of the blebs on it got a great deal on it at my fav shop kultures smokers gallery it's about five years old and he had it in his "vault" so to speak lol perks of being a constant customer lol. Lemme know what yall think.. named her luna

4. greetings from Michigan! Been making some nice wooden pipes that I enjoy smoking from. I'll post some pics soon :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'd be very interested in seeing them!!! Possible customer here if you'd consider selling em!!!

6. A few of my tridents,tips,bongs and accessories..freshly cleaned,of course.

Attached Files:

7. My first and only pipe.
    20160912_084945.jpg

8. [​IMG]

Follow on InstaSlam: haus_of_glass

• Like Like x 1
  9. #3431 Peaceful Dusk86, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    IMG_20161017_155750.jpg Here is my first glass pipe, it's a cheap one but I love it and I'm on a budget it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. That is a wicked nice piece.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks hope it never breaks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. How does it work?

13. Pretty good, idk it's more of a rig, it gets really dirty when i smoke tree out of it. It's long ass stem also makes it impossible as fuck to take anywhere without tipping over and spilling all the water out. An i dropped $130 on it from my weed dealer the function on it is tho

14. Just picked up this spoon at a local shop. It has a China/ ceramic feel to it and has sparkling material in the wrinkles. I've been using mostly wet pieces recently so ripping this dry piece was delightful

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. So smooth of a hit. Been my driver for a week now.

[​IMG]

Follow on InstaSlam: haus_of_glass

• Like Like x 2
  16. I have a rasta piecemaker that ive been using the most. cones here and there...pic in my avy.