Show Me A Better Bud!!!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Angeletti, Oct 23, 2011.

1. how about these

2. [quote name='"leftkidney"']how about these

[/quote]

Looking real good.

3. I'm almost certain that's Heath Robinson, why would you try and remove the watermarks on the picture?

He's amazing and you're stripping the credit away to "your friend".

4. to be fair I got these from someone I went to high school with and he got them in his email from someone he knows from college who claimed to be the person in the picture that I removed the face from

he asked me to remove his face and the water marks I removed because the water marks were from another forums and since he didnt take the pics him self and hasnt asked the guy he got them from if he can post his face online because that pic was the only of the 4 that was not water marked and looked to be taken from a camera phone or something like that - I saw the original email he has and the 3 are a link from a forums (not this one) that brought it up in a page all by its self when you clicked onto it and the 4th one thats of the guy holding the huge bud was an attachment in the email from the sender, I dont remember what the email address was nor would I post it if I did but it was obvious that the email was from the guy him self or someone who knows him because that one pic was the only one not online in the forums where the others linked to and it was an attachment not a link

I do know the guy who grew it lives in Colorado, and I assume thats him in the picture thats why I removed it and called him "my friend" because first of all anyone who grows buds like that is automatically my friend, lol - and second I dont like to associate faces and names with something thats not totally accepted in this country - but I never claimed ot have grown this my self and from the first post I said it wasnt me and that they were in another forums before so it might not be new, but I bet its new ot most people who say it I know it has won me bets because no one believes that and one friend actually thought after seeing the pics that someone just took plants from outside inside and took pics like an April fools joke or something, lol

5. [quote name='"s7exiled"']

I'm almost certain that's Heath Robinson, why would you try and remove the watermarks on the picture?

He's amazing and you're stripping the credit away to "your friend".[/quote]

That was a good catch 7. Heath Robinson did a splendid job on those buds. I know now that this is possible. Thanks for sharing the photos leftkidney.

6. [quote name='"leftkidney"']

to be fair I got these from someone I went to high school with and he got them in his email from someone he knows from college who claimed to be the person in the picture that I removed the face from

he asked me to remove his face and the water marks I removed because the water marks were from another forums and since he didnt take the pics him self and hasnt asked the guy he got them from if he can post his face online because that pic was the only of the 4 that was not water marked and looked to be taken from a camera phone or something like that - I saw the original email he has and the 3 are a link from a forums (not this one) that brought it up in a page all by its self when you clicked onto it and the 4th one thats of the guy holding the huge bud was an attachment in the email from the sender, I dont remember what the email address was nor would I post it if I did but it was obvious that the email was from the guy him self or someone who knows him because that one pic was the only one not online in the forums where the others linked to and it was an attachment not a link

I do know the guy who grew it lives in Colorado, and I assume thats him in the picture thats why I removed it and called him "my friend" because first of all anyone who grows buds like that is automatically my friend, lol - and second I dont like to associate faces and names with something thats not totally accepted in this country - but I never claimed ot have grown this my self and from the first post I said it wasnt me and that they were in another forums before so it might not be new, but I bet its new ot most people who say it I know it has won me bets because no one believes that and one friend actually thought after seeing the pics that someone just took plants from outside inside and took pics like an April fools joke or something, lol[/quote]

Understood leftkidney, but plagarizing is frowned upon. I am sure you didn't mean any harm by it.

7. I never plagiarized at all from the first posting I said this wasnt me it was a friend - although I dont know him the guy I got them from must cuz I saw it in his email

8. I grow a better plant out my girls ass and your strain is unstable single blade leaves your plant is has down syndrome o ya thats for shore im not busting your balls you set your self up for it

9. what? I am confused

10. Education, you didn't get one.

That 5 lb. plant stuff is insanity sauce.

11. [quote name='"crispyendo"']I grow a better plant out my girls ass and your strain is unstable single blade leaves your plant is has down syndrome o ya thats for shore im not busting your balls you set your self up for it[/quote]

Wow that is a big statement crispy, because I saw your girls ass, and I understand why you grow plants out of her ass. She smells like $hit.

12. Herijuana (Sannie's Seeds), about a week and a half away from harvest. It gets a little cold in there at night, so they're getting mighty purple.

Attached Files:

13. Yea it looks like you're over-ferting, specially with N with all the vegetation(dense leave fromation). Also is that where you're growing?? It looks like its just sitting out in the open?

14. Over-ferting? Maybe, but I really doubt it. I never fed over half strength, and my PPM's never went over 1100. Looking through my feeding log, I only fed it N at one point, so I doubt that too. I took it pretty easy on these since they were the first I flowered of this strain. They were tiny clones thrown straight into 12/12 (which is why that dense leaf formation is there) so I could sex the plants and find my keeper mother.

They're growing in a wardrobe cabinet I built, definitely not out in the open. Flowering under ~400w's of CFL's. It's a small grow, but the setup works well for me.

15. [quote name='"Ripped Drifter"']Herijuana (Sannie's Seeds), about a week and a half away from harvest. It gets a little cold in there at night, so they're getting mighty purple.[/quote]

Nice camera, that shot must have beentaken in HD or something. Good Grow

16. [quote name='"Angeletti"']

Nice camera, that shot must have beentaken in HD or something. Good Grow[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's a really cheap and crappy Samsung digital. The pics only came out so nice because of the lighting.

Thanks for the compliment!