Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Show and tell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheOneGIrl, Jun 4, 2011.

1. I just picked up more weed the other day so I figured I'd share. I bought a gram for $20 and I think it's what I've been paying all along, this was the first time I watched him weigh it out but he's my friends cousin and we're becoming buds so I'm going to assume he isn't going to rip me off. I did remind him that I know where he lives so he better not ripe me off, I love being able to get sassy with my dealer.

I honestly don't know what I've been smoking, just that it's "good shit" and my friend says it costs $350-$400 for an ounce. I'm not going to ask what kind it is but if anyone can let me know if it's mids or dank I'd appreciate it ;)

I also picked up a new toy, a nice little dugout with a one hitter that looks like a cigarette. I love it way more then I thought I would. No more joints, saves weed and still gets me high as hell. Great for light weights. I brought to my friends house prepared for him to make fun of me for hitting it instead of his nasty bowl that is in dire need of a cleaning, but instead he smoked it with me. Def stoner approved but I'll probably upgrade to glass because I feel safer with it over metal.

Anyone else make any new purchases?

Attached Files:

2. The gas station by my college sells those one hitters and I always have one on hand. I use it all the time around campus. I will usually pack it up walk somewhere to pick up food. Its out by the time i get there so im craving the food so much more. Ive even been smoking it when a cop drove up and asked me a question i was a couple feet away from the car and they were none the wiser of what i was smoking.

3. You're getting ripped off relative to what the rest of the people in this country get dank for. Im in fuckin AZ I get oz's of sativa like 280 a piece. It might not be his fault tho and if his oz's really do cost that much then it's really just that he has a shit connect. But I doubt it. He's probably just lyin and his oz's really cost 300. Don't think you can trust any dealer bruh. They have to weigh that out in front of you every time. Their primary motive is money, and if they know they can rip you off to get a bit more, they will. Because like who's it hurting? You think you're getting a good deal, they get cash in their pocket. At least, that's their mentality. And get off that $20 a g shit. Seeing that makes me remember those initial freshmen days when I first started toking up. I recommend buying in bulk. Eighths, quads, half oz's, even oz's if you got the dough. You save a lot of money in the long run, and you don't have to keep hollerin at your dealer for more.

4. I hate to say it man, but that bud doesn't look that good. It could just be the lighting, and it's actually alright stuff but I doubt it. Awesome one-hitter though.

5. I can't say for sure, due to the blurriness, but if I'm correct, that looks worse than the weed i get for $10/gram. If you can post a better pic, I can verify this post. I'd say its mids, but who knows, with the picture quality it could be dank. Is it frosty? Because the picture doesn't do it justice if so.