Show #2 7x7, 2000w, indoor grow Excited

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by XandarCrown, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Glad everything is cool & sorted out. I'm probable 5 weeks before I start cutting anything down. Your girls are looking fat, serious Indica. I don't have any leaves close to that wide. My weekend started yesterday, enjoy.

2. It's all good man. Prob shouldn't have been that dick about it! I will check out your show soon and add rep if I like. Thanks for the props! We shall be friends now:)

3. Haha wait till I start ScrOGing putting up the screen tomorrow when I don't have to work! So stayed tune next update tomorrow!

4. Thanks stay tuned and I will keep the updates coming!:smoke:

5. Now that we frannnzz...

U like that mushroom filter? Seen em but nvr seen anyone using it..

Dutchie

6. Yea it is legit. I have never seen it either but after my first show and getting PM I decided not to risk letting anything in my room that might give me problems. It saves me from having to spray a lot of anti fungal, and neem. So I saves money on that front plus it keeps me from having to do extra work or have to work around issues like bugs mold etc.
    :rolleyes:

7. Where's the screen shot?

8. Hey Grasscity here is the updated pics for the end of week 3. Been working 14hr shifts soooo the next update more detailed but look!:eek:

Attached Files:

9. going a little longer with it this is the beginning of week 4 tomorrow going to figure out the ScrOG and bending situation!! Check it a week of growth!:hello:

Attached Files:

10. Huge leaves, almost looks like tobacco. Your set up looks nice & clean.