Shoutout to you growers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by A1FBG, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Shoutout to you who are growing the A+ medicine. I want to start a grow so much. But after doing enough research i may just stick with buying my meds. That shit is difficult. There are so many options and variables to deal with i just don't see it going good for me.

For a fee obviously, someone should add to their company an offer of setting up home grows. Someone who brings all the best correct equipment you need and sets it up and get your started with your harvest. I understand you have to upkeep the plants throughout the process but i feel as if that would be much easier to learn than everything you need to know/buy for the initial setup.

Dont hate on my idea. Just an idea/topic. Im young with zero growing experience or connections. i go thru concentrates pretty crazily so finically it would just be a smart decision on my part but i don't see only me making it happen. My dumbass would definitely need some help haha

2. Just get some lights, good soil, nutes and high quality seeds. you don't have to go all out (like some blades on GC) if you want to smoke better bud than the shit they sell on the streets

3. I've seen services like that advertised. Depending on the state you're in, you may be able to find the help you need if you look and/or ask around. Making concentrates is a whole different level, though, and not something to take lightly, especially with solvents involved. Certainly worth it if you do it right, but /so/ many people half-ass it and either blow their faces off or produce some real trash oil. Just sayin', it's another big step past just getting the grow dialed in.

4. If you can water a houseplant, you can grow your own weed [​IMG].

I hear you though, the thought of getting the environment setup in the first place can be daunting. I'm still making my room how I want it but that's half the fun, with each day you learn something new and how you can improve on it. I say dive right in if you got a bit of spare cash to setup, it'll beat paying for meds once you can grow any strain you want, and there's plenty of help here from really nice experienced growers.

Tent(room), Light, Exhaust fan, Oscillating fan, timer, and you can be growing.

5. Only thing is that I'm picky when it comes to quality. Unfortunately it takes top shelf to get me going..

Ive seen some videos of places selling already started growing plant. Would these be something i should look into?

I think I'm more nervous about purchasing the wrong products and wasting money ( pet peeve ) vs being able to complete the correct process. Im not lazy when it comes to research, but sometimes when it comes to the internet there are just so many opinions and choosing the correct one isn't always just a google search away, takes a little more including experience unfortuantly