Shout out from Chicago

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LionOfZion420, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Hey y'all,

My name is Lion and I am from Minneapolis MN originally. Just moved to Chicago for my career and digging it!

Back in Minneapolis we had a very nice scene of folks who enjoy the finest local nature. I am sure these folks are here in Chicago too... somewhere. So I wanted to say whats up to all of the fine people on here.

A little about me: I am 25 years old living in the South Loop of Chicago. Have a fantastic career in Software sales. Daily smoker, and always have been. I am a true believer that the flower I love so much, should be legalized as it has NOT gotten in my way of paving a path in life for me. Love electronic music specifically Drum and Bass/ Jungle. Oh and I love craft Brews too.

There are exactly 2 people from Minneapolis living here in Chicago that I knew from back home. I hope to make some new friends here as I don't really know anyone else in Chicago.

Later,
    L

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to GC :)
    West side here

3. w00t Minneapolis you're about my age we prob went to school together.
    does fat tire count as craft brew? either way fat tire is the best EVER

BiZness

4. I went to school in the South Loop and lived down there for a few years, so welcome!

I now live in the River North area and am loving it!

5. Welcome to the windy city..

6. Thanks all! Its refreshing to know that there are good peeps in Chicago. I am sure the city is packed with good folks..... and bad.

Heres to nature. cheers:smoke: