Shout from the Tropics

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RoscoeStar, Mar 4, 2011.

1. hey everyone,

RoscoeStar here. Only signed up today. The community seems great and interactive and not to mention helpful.

i have never grown anything but have blazed a fair amount. Just looking to receive any advice from the posts and share whatever I can.

Have a good weekend all

2. Welcome friend! Where you located at? Whatcha like to do?

3. Welcome:wave:

I'm pretty new here also and I've also found it to be a nice place to hang out. Everyone seems friendly and very helpful answering questions or just being part of a discussion about any topic under the sun. Have fun...I know I do.:smoke:

4. Hey everyone well I'm from the Caribbean...not Jamaica though many people assume that when they hear the Caribbean I don't know why:confused:

Well I am actually on a prolonged smoke break (almost 2 years) but did heavily for at least 6 years so know a few things. Been thinking about growing though...

Any bball fans? That's me right there...nba rocks kobe rules!! That's my view at least:D

The forums here a real nice in true though can talk about almost anything and the people seem cool so that's good.

5. Puerto rico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Where Carnival celebrating now!!!!!!!!! Sweet TnT